3.0.1d Patch Notes

* Fixed a client crash caused by Blade Vortex when used by some monsters.

https://imgur.com/a/yeGO3

Still crashing.
Last edited by bythysoul on Sep 7, 2017, 12:08:31 PM
The poetry preceding this is great!!! I wish I could do this but,

The game is broken.
I lag all the time.
When I am not lagging I am crashing because I went from the game to my hideout or because I went from my hideout to the game or I am crashing because I went from town to town or crashing because I tried to load the game.

I three years of playing I have never had such problems.

Needless to say I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GGG UNTIL OR UNLESS THEY FIX THIS BROKEN GAME.

Damn I hate this.
WTH? I play on dx9 and got dx11 errors!!!
I have serious FPS Problems since this Update...Everything was smoothly before this Patch even with ground effects. Fix it plz.

Using i5-6500 16GB Ram and a 1060 GTX with 8GB
serious FPS problems since 3.0.1

i7-2770k + gtx 1600

pls fix this
How's about you actually fix bugs not introduce new ones with every rushed out patch you deploy?
Been crashing every couple of instance switches since the last patch.
"
How's about you actually fix bugs not introduce new ones with every rushed out patch you deploy?
Been crashing every couple of instance switches since the last patch.

That's a great idea since this patch introduced new errors for me. For a time after loading anywhere to 5 minutes to 15 when I force reload all my stuff is invisible. The sockets are there but nothing else. The same is true of my stash, invisible.

Plus I use lacerate. It only puts out black waves, which seems about right since crowds of monsters are just dark clouds.

How in the hell can I play a game like this. Come on GGG fix this please I want my beloved game back.
Ok, one of the new problems that for me was introduced with the latest patch is my invisible stuff and how lacerate is turned into waves of blackness. I could live with it except that it's totally black. As soon as I use lacerate everything disappears in the waves of blackness. Herald of Ash turns my hands into black squares.

Last but seriously not least is that monsters are just areas of black. It swirls around and NOTHING CAN BE SEEN THROUGH IT. No idea what's there no way to see what they are doing.

Come on GGG. I thought the idea of patches is to fix problems not create new ones.

Lag seems improved. But the game ISN'T PLAYABLE AT ALL.
"
Another patch without fixes for Standard bugged quests and bandits.

I bet it must be hard getting things done when everyone is PLAYing on Xbox over at GGG.

I'm starting to really regret that supporter pack I bought shortly before the Xbox announcement.

there, fix't it for ya. xbox/consoles are the DEATH knell for PC gaming
Nice work GGG!
But still many crash and DC
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info