[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

"
BangoSkank wrote:
Shimmeron's is 80 c .... Apep's 1c
Apep's offers much better value for the dmg.
That's right, Shimmeron were 5c last league, but Hierophant's popularity made them more expensive.

Apep's are still cheap because no one really uses them. I swapped them in the weapon section.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
What do you think about using clear mind jewel?
Read trought the guide abit till i saw "No totem mtx"

I guess i will not be going for this then.
when shall i swap to DP?
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
What do you think about using clear mind jewel?
It's really good now because Hierophant doesn't need an aura (Scion did). I highly recommend it.

"
Sezth wrote:
when shall i swap to DP?
I suggest level 49, when you get Soul Mantle. You can use it before that if you want.
Builds and Guides:
"
Creepymutu wrote:
Read trought the guide abit till i saw "No totem mtx"

I guess i will not be going for this then.

I've been thinking the same, although we use spell totem on wither. Since I'm using spell book MTX for totems, it looks better when book is casting debuff and sticks are doing damage so it turned out fine for me =D
Atziri's Reflection showed up on poe.trade in Bestinary for 30ex. First one.
Do not sure, if the price will go down to 1-2ex any time. Seems prophecy be very rare?
Plus uber atrizi fragments are also too rare?
Last edited by trueZurg on Mar 7, 2018, 8:03:01 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for the build.
Killed Shaper yesterday without having any problems. Hoping that the shield will pop up soon with an affordable price
first time poe ^^ so forgive me if my question is stupid,

right now i followed ur guide more or less, and i got a question regarding the curses.
We got the CWDT with enfeeable +i use a Despair, Arcane Surge, Faster Casting and Increased duration setup.

However as i know u can only have 1 curse on the enemy, or am i wrong??

The Self-Flagellation jewel is only for curse on us right? or does the jewel mean we cna actually have 2 curses on enemies?
IGN: Demikun
Last edited by Demianime on Mar 7, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
"
trueZurg wrote:
Atziri's Reflection showed up on poe.trade in Bestinary for 30ex. First one.
Do not sure, if the price will go down to 1-2ex any time. Seems prophecy be very rare?
Plus uber atrizi fragments are also too rare?
It'll go down, but probably remain pretty expensive. In my opinion it's not worth it unless you desperately want to use it.

"
Demianime wrote:

first time poe ^^ so forgive me if my question is stupid,

right now i followed ur guide more or less, and i got a question regarding the curses.
We got the CWDT with enfeeable +i use a Despair, Arcane Surge, Faster Casting and Increased duration setup.

However as i know u can only have 1 curse on the enemy, or am i wrong??

The Self-Flagellation jewel is only for curse on us right? or does the jewel mean we cna actually have 2 curses on enemies?
That's correct, we can only have one curse. The curses will overwrite each other, but the idea is that enfeeble will save you from damage spikes, while despair is additional damage on demand.

The jewel increases the curse limit enemies can apply to us, but Soul Mantle ignores that limit, so we can get every curse at once in theory.
Builds and Guides:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info