[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

hi , so shld i looking for good rare dagger or try get good divinarius? any suggestions?
Hi,

i'm probably overseeing something (long time since i last played PoE) but isn't Controlled Destruction (-100% crit chance) a bit counterproductive with all the crit passives and Increased Crit Gem ?
"
Bubello123 wrote:
hi , so shld i looking for good rare dagger or try get good divinarius? any suggestions?

Divinarius will give you more damage for less currency, but a dagger (esp. with attack speed) is the better endgame option.
"
thyriel wrote:
Hi,

i'm probably overseeing something (long time since i last played PoE) but isn't Controlled Destruction (-100% crit chance) a bit counterproductive with all the crit passives and Increased Crit Gem ?

From the first page:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
There's two kinds of multipliers in this game - increased/reduced and more/less:
-increases and reductions get added up and are then multiplied by (in this case) our crit chance.
-more/less always multiplies straight away, even with themselves.

Controlled Destruction gives us reduced Critical Strike chance and more Spell Damage, this means:
-our damage is multiplied by 1.44%
-our critical strike chance is reduced by a flat 100% of our base chance - in this case 5 from (Dark Pact) + 1.5 (from Assassin) + 1.9 (from Increased Critical Strikes) = 8.4%.

Since we're already stacking a lot of crit chance (my character has 858% increased without Power Charges) the reduction is barely noticeable while the multiplied damage is a lot.
In fact, Controlled Destruction is so strong right now that it's better than Increased Critical Strikes/Damage in every crit and noncrit caster build.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
ok ty will look for rare dagger than
Do you have a like.. luxury option? For more damage and tankiness. My damage is pretty amazing but now red maps are getting tougher and I am dying a lot quicker now.

Also want to say that I killed my first Elder, so thanks for the build!
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Do you have a like.. luxury option? For more damage and tankiness. My damage is pretty amazing but now red maps are getting tougher and I am dying a lot quicker now.

Also want to say that I killed my first Elder, so thanks for the build!

It's mostly about getting better rare items and jewels (unless 3.1 introduced some BiS uniques, but none of the one's I*ve seen qualify for that).

My character had 6k life, 2k mana and 1k ES (so 9k EHP) at the end of Harbinger, and you should be able to get there too in 3.1 if you get mana on your gear.

This is still a totem build so your defense is mostly about avoiding damage, but some of the flasks can also help a lot (I went with Rumi's pretty much all the time).
Builds and Guides:
Ty Sir for this build and good guide.

Just hit Lvl 75 and thought i could try Uberlab the first time this leaque.
It was like walking in the park. This build is a good mapper and a good labrunner too. Really good to start the leaque with.
Glad i have chosen your build.

Have a nice day.
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
SHEPUUURD what u think about my gear setup? its fine? or using kaom's roots will be better? (instead sratkonjas helmet with enchant). And what part of my gear need to upgrade? Im using arctic armour, this is good idea? now at lvl 89 have 5100hp 1300mp with clarity/AA/enlighten

"
seeeether wrote:
SHEPUUURD what u think about my gear setup? its fine? or using kaom's roots will be better? (instead sratkonjas helmet with enchant). And what part of my gear need to upgrade? Im using arctic armour, this is good idea? now at lvl 89 have 5100hp 1300mp with clarity/AA/enlighten

Really nice gear, especially that amulet is insane.
Arctic armor got a buff, but I don't think it's worth 500 mana (basically life).

If you don't mind a bit less movement/attack speed, you can try Kaom's Roots, a boot enchant also adds a ton of damage.

If you're looking for upgrades, I'd get a good Stygian Vise and quality gems next.
Builds and Guides:
Hey, I had a question for you SHEPUUURD.
Is it possible to run Wither with arcane surge - despair and cast when channeling instead ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info