[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

I refreshed my session ID 5 times, with 3 different browsers, and an extra time using the steam login function.

I still get the error: ✋ Session ID failed to authorize your account. Try refreshing your session id. ✋
Addon broken for me too:

Session ID failed to authorize your account. Try refreshing your session id.
"Session ID Failed to authorize your account. Try refreshing your session id."

Same issue.
*bump*

- End of line.
- Priority one.
"
*bump*

Not just me then, been working fine until the last couple of days. Wonder if its Currency Cop itself or something GGG has done on their end? I am leaning towards the latter.
Last edited by grimmy20 on Oct 21, 2020, 7:46:30 AM
Bump:

Its still broken and exilence overprices everything. Is there a fix coming or another option?
My firefox does not look like that.. I cannot view my cookies to get the posssID that the currency cop needs.. unable to find possID anywhere unable to view any cookies tried to follow your step by step instructions but my menu's did not have the same options shown in the example.. I did find the same cookie menu it shows on example through manage data which is not what is shows.. however I am unable to do anything on this menu except delete the cookies.. no information is visible selecting them only allows to select to delete does nothing else.
Also getting the error "Session ID Failed to authorize your account. Try refreshing your session ID." but refreshing does nothing and repeats the error.
It stoped worked for me since last patch. No matter how I refresh my ID.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info