[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

I think I spoke to soon. It's not saying no tabs founds any longer, but simply hangs on the 'login succesful, fetching account' part before returning to the login page.
"
Miská wrote:
I think I spoke to soon. It's not saying no tabs founds any longer, but simply hangs on the 'login succesful, fetching account' part before returning to the login page.

Close currency-cop.

Open a Explorer window (File Explorer) and enter in the location bar:

"
%APPDATA%/currency-cop/databases

And delete this file:

"
User.db

Then restart the app, maybe it was a one off thing, that is basically doing a request to get your account username from the website using your session.

Then it will start fetching tab information.

Alternatively

Just restart currency-cop
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Last edited by ComfyGangsta on Sep 5, 2017, 3:02:37 PM
I have added it to the FAQ:

Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
Is it normal that it takes a really long time on "Figuring out what to do" stage? Actually I havent gone past that stage for the last 10 minutes.

"
valdivia1109 wrote:
Is it normal that it takes a really long time on "Figuring out what to do" stage? Actually I havent gone past that stage for the last 10 minutes.

Just downloaded it. Logged in fine and I'm stuck at this as well.
Last version is not working for me (i am stuck at "Figuring out what to do..."). Previous version contains malware:
https://imgur.com/a/ilsJt
:/
Last edited by saf0 on Sep 5, 2017, 3:19:41 PM
I hate to be a spoilsport, but...

"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
I want to support you!
Awesome. Send me stuff in game :)

This is not okay.

You can ask for in-game items if you do something for someone in-game, e.g. I'll kill Kitava for you if you pay me 3 Chaos Orbs. That doesn't offer anyone an unfair in-game advantage.

Similarly, you can ask for donations of real-world currency for something you do in the real world. If someone wants to give you $5 to thank you for creating the program, then that's fine.

You're doing something out-of-game and soliciting in-game compensation. If a bunch of strangers start randomly giving you stuff then GGG's anti-RMT efforts will detect that. If they investigate then they will discover that you are breaking the rules and both you and anyone who has given you something could be banned. It's not RMT in the truest sense, but it's of a similar vein.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
I hate to be a spoilsport, but...

"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
I want to support you!
Awesome. Send me stuff in game :)

This is not okay.

You can ask for in-game items if you do something for someone in-game, e.g. I'll kill Kitava for you if you pay me 3 Chaos Orbs. That doesn't offer anyone an unfair in-game advantage.

Similarly, you can ask for donations of real-world currency for something you do in the real world. If someone wants to give you $5 to thank you for creating the program, then that's fine.

You're doing something out-of-game and soliciting in-game compensation. If a bunch of strangers start randomly giving you stuff then GGG's anti-RMT efforts will detect that. If they investigate then they will discover that you are breaking the rules and both you and anyone who has given you something could be banned. It's not RMT in the truest sense, but it's of a similar vein.

lol i'm sure he's not serious
Hey everyone I've gotten myself an account with special characters, I can replicate the issue. Looking into it. Sorry, please bear with me.

"
Sarno wrote:
This is not okay.

Wasn't serious!
Last edited by ComfyGängstä on Sep 5, 2017, 3:24:42 PM
"
Hey everyone I've gotten myself an account with special characters, I can replicate the issue. Looking into it. Sorry, please bear with me.

"
Sarno wrote:
This is not okay.

Wasn't serious!

I've updated the post to reflect that 1.0.5b has issues, and I've updated the I want to help spoiler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info