[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Hello everyone, could anyone tell me if there is a way to install app to a different disk/folder? Don't want to clog up my SSD with anything unnecessary.
"
sergklus wrote:
Why when i try take this program on OBS I have just black screen? Any can help please.

same problem
I assidentally added a 40 copies of 1 report in harbinger, they are never getting indexed and causing so much lags , how to remove em?
Last edited by Keppo322 on Jan 22, 2018, 5:54:03 PM
My Bubonic Trail, Tombfist ,Lightpoacher (all 1 abyss slot) have bad price.

I see that price :(

Bubonic Trail = 3498.89c (on poe.trade can buy maybe for 70-90c)
Lightpoacher = 275.00c
Tombfist = 150.00c
"
XonTrax wrote:
My Bubonic Trail, Tombfist ,Lightpoacher (all 1 abyss slot) have bad price.

I see that price :(

Bubonic Trail = 3498.89c (on poe.trade can buy maybe for 70-90c)
Lightpoacher = 275.00c
Tombfist = 150.00c

Yeah same, unfortunately currently they are all being priced as if they had 2 abyss sockets, even if they only have 1.
I would move all your single-abyss socket gear (Tombfist, etc.) to 1 stash page and not include that tab as a workaround for now.
Any way to change the scale? I'm using a pretty standard laptop with 768 and majority of the screen is taken just by the Chaos amount at the top and majority of currency/item breakdown is crunched to a tile based list that is quite long.

Making tiles smaller or reducing the size of "XX Chaos" would be great.
My build guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180198

Taking a break from PoE, catch me up in Warframe: https://www.warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5b625847f2f2eb0ea0750322
Use above link for free booster when you sign up! :)
I really enjoy using this but i'm currently having an issue because i have too many reports and i'm unable to scroll up or down through them; am i missing something here? Do i need to delete reports or update?
"
apelsin_top1 wrote:
Working around 10 seconds and error "Houston, we have a problem."
How fix it?

Any idea how fix it? ;(
I would love to try this app out but it never gets past "fetching tabs". is it something i did or the app? ive tried the 3 newest versions with no change.
Shit doesn't work, put-in session-id, press "login", doesn't work.

What a shit program, not even an error.
Also.. the "contents" of the UI are not even properly displayed, like missing 5-10% of the UI.

Running as admin doesn't do shit, 32vs64 bit doesn't do jackshit, disabling add-block doesn't do shit.

Fucking trash tier stuff here.

dunno why everyon on [Removed by Support] seems amazed by this piece of trash software
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jan 28, 2018, 1:22:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info