[Tool] 👮Currency Cop ▪ Instantly know your worth ▪ v2.0.0-beta.16 ▪ Blight? ✨

Thank you for this. While I understand why some people won't install this for not being open source yet, i've been using it for a few days now and it helps me a lot as a new player. Good luck.
"
decayedCell wrote:
Thank you for this. While I understand why some people won't install this for not being open source yet, i've been using it for a few days now and it helps me a lot as a new player. Good luck.

Thanks, glad it's helping you out :)!
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357
"
ComfyGangsta wrote:
"
Corpushen wrote:
can't download it.
When i'm clicking download button, i'm going to releases page and nothing happend. Pleae help

Try disabling adblock, or enable javascript

DOn't have adblock and java was enabled.
Even on other browser
Last edited by Corpushen on Sep 19, 2017, 3:57:20 AM
New version doesn't work for me. Previous version worked

1.1.0 beta worked fine
1.2.2 beta doesn't work

been stuck at "fetching tabs" on harbinger now for about 24 hours, tried restarting program and try again but same thing. can't fetch tabs. (only selected 1 tab)

also it doesn't show any currency at all on standard, even tho i fetched my tabs there.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Hi
Thanks for this tool !

Do you plan to add curve charts under total chaos value ?

I will like to see the evolution in last 6/12/24h by exemple.

edit: nvm I just saw your roadmap ... :p
Last edited by VidarNanowish on Sep 19, 2017, 10:49:30 AM
Thanks for the awesome tool, loving the updates!

Bug report: it has thought that Annulment *Shards* are worth 2c each in Harbinger Hardcore for a while, which can really inflate your net worth :)
Hi,

Have been actively using your tool and recently upgraded. I'm either blind or the "worth" sorting is gone, as well as the manual refresh buttons which i would rather use than the auto-refresh.
If i'm not blind, is there any particular reason why you chose to get rid of manual refreshing?

Your tool has saved me a lot of time too, hope to see this tool get more widespread.
Rest in Rip
I cant run this for some reason. It just sits in my background, I see it in task manager, but it doesn't appear.

Windows 8.1 x64, tried both the normal and portable installs.
To Author:

Great job! App is just great and extremely easy to use, you definitely know something about the UX :)

Judging by your forum titles one might say that you are an enthusiast who wants to make a POE world better place, so I don't see any reason not to trust you with my SESSID, although I doubt my account has some great value anyway :)
And I also hope this would encourage GGG to hire more stuff to get things done in this area!
"
_razz wrote:
Hi,

Have been actively using your tool and recently upgraded. I'm either blind or the "worth" sorting is gone, as well as the manual refresh buttons which i would rather use than the auto-refresh.
If i'm not blind, is there any particular reason why you chose to get rid of manual refreshing?

Your tool has saved me a lot of time too, hope to see this tool get more widespread.

Sorts by worth by default now
Created CurrencyCop and PoeBuddy.
Check out my Item Filters: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3510357

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info