[3.2] Forest Fire.

"
peioe wrote:
Thanks for the build ! Managed to kill shaper for the 1st time. Cleared the whole atlas :)
Do you see any obvious upgrade I could do with a 10ex budget ?

Tree: HERE

Nice, gratz! Gear seems pretty good except boots.
"

lol

It's sad if you can't figure out which 5 points you would like to leave out.
How does this build fare with ULab? Thinking of using it as a starter and farming lab a bit early. I looked at slayer but really like the movespeed of pathfinder.
It's pretty decent ulab farmer. Did 2 sessions of 50 ulabs with no hp pot and only died once. And yea, it's fast :)
For anyone wondering what this looks like with Bisco's, I just killed a yellow Hydra with it without dying :) As long as I dodged the white balls it was no issue.
So, I was mucking around to see what MF gear I could use and what maps I could run with it. Pleasantly surprised to say the least.

The gear I used:

So that's +40% IIQ + Bisco's, not too shabby.

Level 92 PoB: https://pastebin.com/BeMHrhhY

Videos running:
- Corrupted Sunken City (T15)
- Fully sextanted Shaped Vault

Could probably do a guardian if I wasn't so bad at dodging :D
Well actually I did kill the Phoenix (without the boots i thikn ? don't remember) but I died 4 or 5 times, didn't exactly go well.
Last edited by peioe on Feb 12, 2018, 2:17:24 PM
Just killed Chayula ! Not with MF gear obviously (no blessing ...) but this is the first build I do it with :) Thanks !
Last edited by peioe on Feb 13, 2018, 5:14:00 PM
Hi, I want to use this as my 3.2 starter. It's fast, leveling is nice, dmg is not too bad (on a budget too). But there is one issue with playing this build as starter. The Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe - how fast u think it will be avaliable on the market? New div card may help but maybe you remeber your league start/starts. How it was? Was it avaliable on the market or very unique in first days in the league ?

I think we all will very appreciate some answer :)

B.t.w Sorry for my English especially gramma and TY for any help :)
Hey guys I plan on playing this on 3.2 will update with my tree !
"
madziar169 wrote:
Hi, I want to use this as my 3.2 starter. It's fast, leveling is nice, dmg is not too bad (on a budget too). But there is one issue with playing this build as starter. The Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe - how fast u think it will be avaliable on the market? New div card may help but maybe you remeber your league start/starts. How it was? Was it avaliable on the market or very unique in first days in the league ?

I think we all will very appreciate some answer :)

B.t.w Sorry for my English especially gramma and TY for any help :)

It's a normal drop and if you get one very early in the league you can expect to pay only 10-20c in the first few days of the league. After that they tend to rise to around 40c.

Ngamahu's might be in higher demand in Bestiary League as well due to the Chieftain changes. Chieftain likely wouldn't go QOTF evasion given it's starting location, but it doesn't need Xoph's blood to reach 100% conversion, has leech, and decent fire damage as an Ascendancy.

Overall, I found the Pathfinder version to be a great league starter in Abyss. It has excellent speed (farming), damage, and lab farming potential. I did everything up to Shaper on mine without issue. T16 guardians are no problem at all, the DPS definitely falls a little short on Shaper, but if you really min/max the gear and gem levels it is doable.

Main issue is Cyclone damage for Shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info