[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

Do you have update skill tree?
I'm confused, you say I can drop Thief's Torment once I hit the mana leech nodes but I don't see you take the mana leech nodes on any of the skill trees. Am I blind or is there a mistake? Great build tho having a lot of fun so far
The Life and Mana Leech node (above Iron Reflexes) is taken in the lvl 25 tree (and onwards). However, you probably won't have the damage/mana pool to sustain until a higher level, so you should unequip your Thief's Torment once in a while to see if you can sustain or not.
Lol i hope i have the damage, im lvl 71 rn. Just been cruising with thiefs torment. Thanks for the info, guess I just skipped over those nodes during the confusion in the 25 tree points
Wiki says there isn't +1 frenzy corruption for amulet
I'm confused now
GGG changed all the possible corruptions this league. I'm not sure what +1 frenzy is available on anymore (haven't updated the guide), whatever wiki has is probably right.
How long should you wear Tabula before its time to start investing to an actual armor?
+1 frenzy corruption is now available on gloves which is not good at all really considering that build requires Hrimsorrow

also, I found out that Hyrri's Ire body armor works pretty amazing with this build

overall thanks for your work, I'm 87 levels in and enjoying the playstyle with this build (this is my first plythrough)
mapping speed is really REALLY good
squishiness IS a problem but as long as you can dodge and keep distance, you're safe
overal strat is to play agressively intil Immortal Call pops, then retrat for a bit
Vaal Grace often saves the day, seems completely necessary for me
Last edited by Pekrosha on Jun 27, 2018, 6:38:28 AM
Nice build. It is even viable on HC SSF. Currently lvl 80. Luckily I found an Hyrri´s but no Lioneye´s. Playing with a rare Imperical Bow and Drillneck. So, I skipped Elemental Overload (too many points to go there) and invested in life and crit/damage. I am also using Enfeeble.

I have to play carefully especially in the Labyrinth but I am doing fine.
"
Thyrr wrote:
So, I skipped Elemental Overload (too many points to go there) and invested in life and crit/damage.

Can you please post your passive skill tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info