[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

chaos dmg can't one shot you becose chaos is poison dmg and its weak most ppl stop chaos with potions if they have nay problem with it max all other resist and you shoud be fine :)
Does anyone have a Item filter for this build?

I'm completely new and I thought I'd ask to see if anyone would wanna share theirs or rather tell me how to do it, maybe.
Most builds don't bother with chaos resists. Atziri's flask can give some to you if you desperately want it.

There's no item filter specific for this build, so I suggest using Neversink as a general filter https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter/releases
"
andrei88 wrote:
chaos dmg can't one shot you becose chaos is poison dmg and its weak most ppl stop chaos with potions if they have nay problem with it max all other resist and you shoud be fine :)

Some architect uses chaos dmg with momental hit (purple projectiles). So they can oneshot you without resist.
this is kinda rare but yea i feel pretty bad in pyramids with those range mobs they do hell of dmg , still normaly whean you do maping no problem most of the time if you need help you can find me in game give me friend name is : LedenaKralica
"
andrei88 wrote:
this is kinda rare but yea i feel pretty bad in pyramids with those range mobs they do hell of dmg , still normaly whean you do maping no problem most of the time if you need help you can find me in game give me friend name is : LedenaKralica

I have my main build Scionic Flametank. There is not much momental dmg, but it is too tanky and has huge dmg over time. And this build is much cheaper than this :D
The tree appears bugged to me when I try to view it. Do we take Vaal pact or not?
Do not take vaal pact.
is it impossible for us to do ele reflect maps? i cant seem to clear them. Pretty much just one shot my self with no auras on too
Probably can't do ele reflect. You can sell the maps, or get the reduced reflected damage pantheon and go veeeery slowly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info