How rare is the ECHOING shrine?

I have also taken two 1 week breaks :P and the last 2 weeks only logged on for dailies (zana+haku) and to give friends some stuff (maps mostly).

but ya, I'd say real casual would be like 1-2h/day, 1-3 times a week. What's between casual and hardcore?
Casual, ???, ???, hardcore, crazy/streamer
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Oct 9, 2017, 8:59:39 PM
In legacy, I didn’t get the shrine until I lvl close to 90. In harbinger, lvl 30.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I got an echoing darkshrine in Uber Lab which would be neat except I was playing totem berserker so when I tried to shield charge away from Izaro I went in and gave him a big ol' 0 damage hug and he smashed me with his mace.
Weird got one just 2 days ago T8 map iirc, can't recall the last one I saw.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Grohlvaan wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
Genuine noob question don't decapitate me. What is the point of buying a shrine from other player if they have a short duration only?

It's for the league challenges, one of the challenges this league is to touch an Echoing Shrine.

Yes, GGG has in its infinite [lack of] wisdom decided to put challenges behind an RNG wall just to take the 'challenge' away and make it pure f*ing luck.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Already completed this challenge, but found an Echoing Shrine today. Offered for free on Global 820. Added 2 to party. One of them touched shrine. All 3 of us got the buff. Neither of them had the shrine counted in their Encounter Challenge.

Any idea if this is intended or bugged? Does it have something to do with whoever hosted the map or activated it?
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
A lvl 94 and 95 I saw one echoing shrine. Let's say you'll encounter an echoing shrine after you found 3 naked exalted orbs.
about as rare as finding an exalted orb give or take.
Got my 1. Exalted Orb dropped today in the league. Playing an avarege 20 hour a week since the league began and I can confirm that Echoing Shrine more rare than a Exalted Orb.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Had 4 perandus troves this league.
Had 0 echoing shrines this league.

Go figure how rare it is...

No no no, what happened to you was rare, echoing shrine is much easier to get comparing to perandus trove, although not really easy per se, if counted by how many coins you get before hitting a perandus trove, I'm afraid a lot of people would say 10k coins, that's more than 6ex worth of chaos, and unlike echoing shrine it's hard to buy one completion, since most people stop running perandus mod when they get one, breach is clearly more profitable.
Last edited by TravisL on Oct 28, 2017, 6:53:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info