[3.0 HC] Crit Inquisitor Glacial Cascade Totems Life/MoM Based

My own that I change on the fly if I'm looking for Quivers for a future char for example. It's a mess for other people I guess.

https://pastebin.com/UWLQLaib
"
Realyn wrote:
My own that I change on the fly if I'm looking for Quivers for a future char for example. It's a mess for other people I guess.

https://pastebin.com/UWLQLaib

Thanks!!
Loving this simple guide. I started this build on HC harbinger and I am wondering how the heck do you 6link a chest as SSF? I never 6linked anything, managed to 5link carcass. I got about 100 chaos so far from this league and you need over 1k fusing to 6link on average right?
Humble brag with some dropped ones in there ...

You just have to play a lot. If you never leveled to 100 it's hard to imagine how long it really takes. Each map you can loot at least two 6 sockets and that adds up really fast.
Last edited by Realyn on Oct 1, 2017, 5:42:33 PM
yup... That's crazy. I never made it to 100, always that one OP mob pops out of nowhere and gets me.
"
Realyn wrote:

You just have to play a lot. If you never leveled to 100 it's hard to imagine how long it really takes. Each map you can loot at least two 6 sockets and that adds up really fast.

Do you always gamble for the 6L, or do you ever use Vorici?

Also another random question, but do you ever complete the chaos recipe? It slows me down a lot, but I was thinking the chaos would be useful for crafting. Might just be better to clear faster to ID more rares of the base type needed?

Thanks for any help !
Last edited by NaeRo2 on Oct 2, 2017, 8:03:42 PM
"
NaeRo2 wrote:
"
Realyn wrote:

Do you always gamble for the 6L, or do you ever use Vorici?

Also another random question, but do you ever complete the chaos recipe? It slows me down a lot, but I was thinking the chaos would be useful for crafting. Might just be better to clear faster to ID more rares of the base type needed?

Thanks for any help !

No never used Vorici.

Yes I have a chaos tab. Next page is <75 stuff

"
Realyn wrote:

No never used Vorici.

Yes I have a chaos tab. Next page is <75 stuff

Guess I'm just slow.

Would you mostly save chaos for the rarer bases, or just kinda whatever you need?

Thanks again :3
I don't think I've ever chaos spammed an item. Essence+scour at best. If something is crafted then alt regaled.
"
Realyn wrote:
I don't think I've ever chaos spammed an item. Essence+scour at best. If something is crafted then alt regaled.

Ah, I was wondering about zana mods vs crafting for chaos use. I'm mostly doing Beyond right now, are there any others you like to run for general exp/item gain? Or maybe in HC it's more important to save chaos for rerolls.

I was thinking that you probably want to multi-mod if you are going to alt-regal craft since there's a high chance to waste your exalt orbs. Do you just slam items for fun, or am I missing something?

I appreciate you answering these more general questions. Trying to pave my way through SSF.
Last edited by NaeRo2 on Oct 3, 2017, 10:04:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info