Super Stash Sale - All Stash Tabs on Sale This Weekend!

"
Coming next week, Map Stash Tabs and a bag you can keep in your inventory for carrying extra items! Perfect for carrying all those extra currency items!
you joke, but I think most of us would opt for a map tab
Would just need to make maps stackable in a special map tab, similar to the essence tab. The issue then becomes maps with different mods/rarities within the same slot. That could be approached with expandable/collapsible slots that list the different maps contained within the selected slot. For simplicity, you could have a stack size limit of 5-10 per slot so the expandable menu doesn't get out of control when you try stacking 50 Arcade maps.

Just theorycrafting here. I can see how creating a map tab could have some obstacles. But I think with a little collaboration these obstacles could be overcome, and we could have something worth dumping some real money into. Win-Win.
Are you going to have a special tab bundle in near future?
e.g. Currency, Divination, and Essence pack for 120~130 ish?
We are waiting for a new stash tab discount. Need essence+ divination tabs, pre tabs plus the normal to pre tab. Im ready to pay for those.

Maybe in september ? 22 sep?
also waiting on a stash tab sale. mainly for premium tabs, and maybe for an essence tab, if there's a particularly good deal on divinity tabs that might tempt me too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info