Super Stash Sale - All Stash Tabs on Sale This Weekend!

Thanks, bought a new stash pack.

I'm around 60 stash tabs now.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
FredPoe wrote:
Let us upgrade the premium tabs to Quad tabs please.. even paying a fee .. i have 100+

/completely agree

We really need that.
Game dead now, so who cares anyway.... :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Ahh shit, I just spent like $60+ upgrading all my normal tabs and bought 2 quad tabs just the other day.

I am sure if you contact GGG support they might be able to do something. It is worth a try.

Last edited by Romados on Sep 1, 2017, 4:35:32 PM
Great.. -.-
Just bought Premium Bundle and a Quad tab, a few hours before this went live...

Oh well.. Not that big a loss.
Last edited by Tagger on Sep 1, 2017, 6:44:21 PM
Kind of hard to buy anything when the shop is stuck processing! YO GGG fix it!
"
FredPoe wrote:
Let us upgrade the premium tabs to Quad tabs please.. even paying a fee .. i have 100+

Same here ... would love an option to upgrade/combine premium-tabs to quad-tabs.
Wolfilein
I want to buy these on Xbox, but I've been waiting for the Harbinger supporter packs. Any chance those will be released this weekend for Xbox?

If not, does the same upgrade policy apply for Xbox as it does for PC? If I points now, can I apply them for a supporter packs when they are available?
To anybody who bought tabs/tab upgrades few days before sale - try pm-ing support. For most of the times they might help You - it costs nothing but a few minutes to send an e-mail (not guaranteed but give it a try :-) ).
Honestly, a whole weekend isn't needed and y'all should keep the daily rotation going OR keep other items going on sale every day with the Stash stuff...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info