[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

1) why is there no taming or lvl 100 build in the path of building?

2) also what speaks against 2 the taming? seems easier to get than a proper opal ring with essence crafting. (the taming 30-40% all res, nice perks , and damage, can reduce cost & allow more possible dps and life rolls on hands/belt/head too) i got my first the taming for 4 ex.

3) whats more damage attackspeed or increase firedamage? asking for jewels and for the boots enchant , you have fire damage on boots, yet there is also a 16% attack+castspeed enchant for boots.

hope anyone can reply, who knows.
Last edited by FamousAzzkicker on Oct 20, 2017, 8:08:41 PM
Pretty sure 10M DPS is a fake number. watched your vid the dmg seems a bit lower than my 1.8m barrage
I followed your build and i can say that is very good. I did Shaper at lvl 82 with medium equip.
Thanks for your work!
Just did my first shaper kill ever with this build, died 1 time. playing on xbox. my build was worth close to 70ex which is like 20ex on pc... xoph blood 25ex brutus 10ex etc.. fucking xbox price

how much strenght do ya'll have? im at 1411str and 7k life atm at lvl 85. Also I dont like sunder so much, so tried a swap chest with Bronn's for cyclone and now an other Belly with ST which seems to work fine, any other suggestions for a fast aoe skill?
Last edited by Smellyyy on Oct 26, 2017, 10:11:58 PM
Last edited by TheGrammaton on Oct 29, 2017, 5:38:36 PM
Thanks man! First time killing Shaper. Easiest boss killing build ever. :)
I managed to buy a BLS to try this build because I liked the guide and the idea, and I've never got to endgame past T10, and because all the positive feedback, and hell I enjoyed the leveling process like with no other character. It melted every boss like butter, was a lot of fun to use sunder to clear and MS to tear 'biggies' apart. So thank you!

edit: nvm about the gear check.

Last edited by Cachekith on Oct 30, 2017, 11:17:36 AM
Ello... Any idea how this build if gonna fare in 3.1? :-)

With the new VP and all..

And ty for a great build! Like many others, I took down shaper, uber atziri, etc for the first time with this build.
I play a BLS zerker myself, and I'm wondering why you choose anger over herald of ash? I run Herald of Ash + Blasphemy/Flammability + Arctic Armor. Take a look at my character, "MaratsBigRedBalls".

May we be viable in 3.1!
Had to change signature because poe.trade listed thread from 2013.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info