[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

how do you calculate your dps? my build is complete and i dont see 10million
Last edited by LorewalkerCho on Oct 6, 2017, 6:42:08 PM
Hey! Thank you so much for the build. I am pretty sure it is the best build I have ever played. Shaper, guardians, uber atziri= pure fun and easy runs. Cheers!
Anyone here selling a black sun crest with molten strike enhance?
Is it 2 Tamings worth to wear ? Or it's too much hp lose ?
Last edited by Kir88 on Oct 6, 2017, 5:32:30 AM
Hey, I loved the build but I'm moving onto to try out other things now

I'm currently trying to sell the whole build at once (preferably), view the character UpsettingSpaghetti in my profile to see the gear it's using at the moment.

my IGN is AnotherCuckloaner or Creme_De_La_Creme
GMT +9:30 between the hours of 4-9pm most days otherwise message me here.
A word of caution - although I heavily endorse this build and have had a lot of fun with it, this is in no way a great build to farm Shaper/Uber Atziri. Guardians are fine, but Atziri and Shaper have several oneshot mechanics, even at 8-9k life, and the problem here is Multistrike. I've failed a Shaper and an Uber Atziri utterly because of it. Similar to Spell Echo, it can simply delay you by that split second you need to dodge a mechanic. Ofc I've also had a deathless Shaper kill, you can simply get unlucky. But Multistrike does not help to perform these encounters safely, at all. I'm currently debating what to replace it with, if indeed I stick with this character for doing those fights.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Oct 7, 2017, 9:29:16 AM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
A word of caution - although I heavily endorse this build and have had a lot of fun with it, this is in no way a great build to farm Shaper/Uber Atziri. Guardians are fine, but Atziri and Shaper have several oneshot mechanics, even at 8-9k life, and the problem here is Multistrike. I've failed a Shaper and an Uber Atziri utterly because of it. Similar to Spell Echo, it can simply delay you by that split second you need to dodge a mechanic. Ofc I've also had a deathless Shaper kill, you can simply get unlucky. But Multistrike does not help to perform these encounters safely, at all. I'm currently debating what to replace it with, if indeed I stick with this character for doing those fights.

This is just not true and a build is not a problem in your case. I have done 50-60 shapers in past 3 days and did not brick a single set.
Also one shot mechanic is something that you should try to avoid such as shapers slam. Lastly judging by your character profile you missing around 50% damage from enchant and flask alone and that will help hugely to make shaper a joke
Last edited by ashaze on Oct 7, 2017, 11:28:48 AM
Well this build looks like a very...ahem...juicy thing to get started on :D minimum 4ex for sprinkler, and that's just the start, ooh boy :D
Is Xoph's blood necessary to have success with this build (endgame clears), or is it a luxury item?

Also, getting a black sun crest with additional molten strike proj seems kind of impossible at the moment, the only one i saw on poetrade had a tag of 250exalts..:D:D
Last edited by nskLantash on Oct 7, 2017, 12:16:17 PM
"
ashaze wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

This is just not true and a build is not a problem in your case. I have done 50-60 shapers in past 3 days and did not brick a single set.
Also one shot mechanic is something that you should try to avoid such as shapers slam. Lastly judging by your character profile you missing around 50% damage from enchant and flask alone and that will help hugely to make shaper a joke

It appears you didn't properly read my post. Damage is not the issue - Multistrike delaying me by a split second at really bad times certainly is. If you have so much damage that you seemingly never have to dodge, good for you. Not the case for me. I'm only missing head enchant and Xoph's btw, I normally run a Dying Sun when doing endgame bosses.

Great for you if Multistrike never seems to be an issue for you! For me it's pretty much the only reason I die, and it happens rather frequently on such bosses. I'm certainly not playing another Multistrike/Echo build after this, personally (oh and no, i don't have any lags either - it's purely the ability delay).
"
nskLantash wrote:
Well this build looks like a very...ahem...juicy thing to get started on :D minimum 4ex for sprinkler, and that's just the start, ooh boy :D
Is Xoph's blood necessary to have success with this build (endgame clears), or is it a luxury item?

Also, getting a black sun crest with additional molten strike proj seems kind of impossible at the moment, the only one i saw on poetrade had a tag of 250exalts..:D:D

Xoph is a luxury. It is definitely desirable and a big upgrade, but you can clear everything just fine without. The build doesn't stand or fall with or without it.

Similarly the head enchant is a BiS upgrade that you aim for after everything else, just like with any other build.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Oct 7, 2017, 1:30:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info