Keyboard issues with Windows 7 64-bit

Anyone finally figure this one out? I'm having the EXACT problem you described below...similar machine, win7...Very frustrating to have to click the belt because the hotkeys don't respond, or worse, clicking "r" interrupts PoE and opens the "run" window...arghh

Any advice would be appreciated.
if pressing "r" makes it open the run window, then your Windows software or your keyboard think that the "Win" key is stuck down.
I'm having trouble with the Esc key also. Everything else seems to work fine
"
Lumenpraebeo wrote:
I'm having trouble with the Esc key also. Everything else seems to work fine

could you descibe your problem in more detail?

what happens / doesn't happen if you hit esc?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hi I have this same problem as in this post, I wondering if there is solution for that problem?
I tried do all thinks from this post nothing works. I am using gaming laptop Asus, Windows 10, Geforce 860M, Inel core I7 4710HQ, 12 GB Ram?
Same problem here keyboard not working well in game i mean shortcuts like C or Q same for other buttons Win 7 guys please fix it cuz its unplayable now :(
GUYS I FIXED IT! run as admin and run with compatibility win 7 now shortcuts working well
I can confirm... I was having the same problem with keys not working or working intermittently.

Right Click POE Shortcut... Check Run as Administrator towards the bottom and pull down the drop down menu and select Windows 7 to run in compatibility mode for.

Just another reason as a gamer I am frustrated with Windows 10.

Its working fine now though.
Last edited by travishillpe on Nov 23, 2016, 8:05:15 PM
I had the same problem. I am playing the game for years and the problem started 2 days ago when i lowered some graphics settings. All skill buttons, pots and even tab would not work half the time.

But the solution worked for me. I run the game as admin and compatible to win 7 and it's fixed.

Such a weird problem, I've never seen anything like that in any other game.

Btw, I use an MSI PE70 6QE laptop running on windows 10.
IGN: Quantin
Steam: Testy31

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info