Build of the Week: Seven-Aura Necromancer

Prices are going up yo :O
Well done on the video! That open long pan was pretty damn awesome!
I wanted to hate the build, but I don't - I can't - it's a cool build.

But man, Necromancers have a lot to answer for. They really need to be more focused on minions than allies. I've no idea what the balance team are up to, but Necros need to be addressed.

Edit: Super happy BotW is back btw! Thanks Bex and everyone else involved. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Aug 30, 2017, 8:25:05 PM
"Unconventionally, this build uses a whopping seven auras which provide powerful support for your party members"

:thinking:
delete all lootboxes
Nerf of the Week
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Build looks awesome just for the visual effects. One note though at 2:30 it says Mind over Matter shifts the damage to Energy Shield, it actually shifts it to Mana. But with all Mana reserved does it really have any affect?

NM I just noticed they are also using Eldritch Battery.
Last edited by Carcharoth68 on Aug 30, 2017, 8:32:08 PM
RIP Aurabots in 3.1
You will be missed.
"
Carcharoth68 wrote:
Build looks awesome just for the visual effects. One note though at 2:30 it says Mind over Matter shifts the damage to Energy Shield, it actually shifts it to Mana. But with all Mana reserved does it really have any affect?

She shouldn't have, but she chose to skip a step there. It shifts it over to Energy Shield because the Eldritch Battery keystone makes your ES protect your mana pool. The 30% of damage that is now going to mana first hits the ES. Note, however, that chaos damage still bypasses ES and so any chaos damage will still go directly to mana which, since he hardly has any mana, means it really goes all onto your life.
Nice Build! Cool cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Edit: Guess his post got deleted XD, Great product GGG. ♥ you Bex!!
IGN: Expert
Last edited by flyyy on Aug 30, 2017, 8:48:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info