Deadeye Tornado - 3.0

Hi guys, i don't see many deadeye builds around here, so i'm sharing mine.

Although I don't know if this build or something similar has already been made if so, my apologies.

So, this build is a concentrated physical damage with Tornado, and evasion mostly.

This build is beginner friendly, however, to get it to maxmimum effect you will have to spend a lot.

A huge 6link queen is worth around 500c, drillneck with an additional arrow around 250c. no link reach with a big dps is around 20c.

GEAR

Spoiler
Gear

Note that 5 or 6link is not needed if you have a 6l queen.
What you want on this bow is the maximum DPS you can get, and also the 2 extra projectiles (thanks sherlock!)
What you want to link barrage with is Blind, mostly. it's awesome. culling strike is more for convenience. However, you could also use a 6link barrage for single target dps.
Just put blood rage somewhere.

Along with a sweet extra projectile Drillneck.

Note that Tornado always pierces, and also pierces all nearby targets with the ascendancy points(see after)

There it is, the one, the sweet queen.
What you want on it is the highest evasion possible. 380% evasion is the highest roll possible.
First thing to link to tornado is phyiscal projectile, faster attacks and brutality. Maim for the 5link and increased critical damage for the 6th.

These gloves are awesome for speed clearing. They provide a pretty huge extra AOE damage, but also +40% damage against MOST bosses(Note that some are bleed-immune, like the Minotaur.)It also provides extra 20-30 strength, which is needed for our mad damage gems.
Link lvl 2 immortal call with lvl 1 cast when damage taken, then increased duration and vaal haste.(or vaal grace for more defense)

For this build i recommend Starkonja, with a secondary (or 2! didn't buy it yet, buy the 2 secondary tornado shots when you've bought all the rest, for the moment, use only one.)
Level 20 grace is awesome with queen, it provides around 10k evasion, 30% extra speed modifier.
Purity of elements will help you cap your resistances. No need for a herald since you deal no elemental damage.
Blink arrow is a must.

No need to say why i chose these boots.
Link split arrow, linked with chain, curse on hit, and vulnerability, obviously, we're playing a mad physical damage build afterall.

Use a life/res/dps amulet. Along with intel if possible which helps leveling Critical damage support, vulnerability aswell.

I strongly recommend steel rings for this build. I prefer to have one with mana leeched as a prefix, so i can save up a skill point.
For the belt, you can use a regular resistances/life/dps one.

Thats it for the gear/ gems !

Skill Points

Spoiler
Skill Tree.
https://www.pathofexile.com/build/pMRAtP
Note that i didn't take any physical damage leeched as mana,because i have a steel ring with a prefix, allowing me to use an extra skill point.

Notes: Be extremely careful of reflecting physical damage mobs. Try to proc immortal call with a secondary tornado shot, then just oneshot them.
As for flasks, i like to use one for movement speed, to boost that +110 speed modifier even more.
Evasion is extremely good if its stacked a lot. lvl 20 grace with queen is strongly recommended.

As for jewels, search for these stats :
Increased projectile damage
Increased attack speed with bows
Increased physical damage with bows (20c or so for these 3 stats)

As for Pantheon powers, use Yugul. Extremely important.

Dying sun is a good choice for a dps flask.
(2 extra projectiles,and an increased area of effect).

This is the first build i've posted, thanks for pointing out if i've made any mistakes, or if you think of something that could upgrade this build.

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by Sunnae_ on Aug 30, 2017, 7:16:33 AM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 8:55:00 PM
Hi, what is your DPS and life with this physical build?
Unfortunately tool dps doesn't mean much.
I've got 28k raw dps on tool, and 5k life
Last edited by Sunnae_ on Sep 1, 2017, 4:37:17 PM
Hi pretty new to POE and have been playing for the last week and have been following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWo-dvWYV5I that build but have got pretty much everything the guide says and my tornado shot is only doing 13.9k dps and at 3.4 health been looking up other guides and to see if maybe the one I am following isn't that good or if I'm doing something wrong https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/caligrown123/characters there is my profile if you could give me some advice, and or maybe switch to the build you are doing anything would help I really want to start progressing and doing endgame maps thanks in advanced
Last edited by taiiWanNo1 on Sep 5, 2017, 1:59:05 AM
"
caligrown123 wrote:
Hi pretty new to POE and have been playing for the last week and have been following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWo-dvWYV5I that build but have got pretty much everything the guide says and my tornado shot is only doing 13.9k dps and at 3.4 health been looking up other guides and to see if maybe the one I am following isn't that good or if I'm doing something wrong https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/caligrown123/characters there is my profile if you could give me some advice, and or maybe switch to the build you are doing anything would help I really want to start progressing and doing endgame maps thanks in advanced

Personally, DON'T follow that video! That guide's mechanics is below average(not even good) and out of date. If you want to play bow, follow a Raider guide in the Ranger Build Lish section on the forum. Any of them are way better.
im trying this build right now, started a ranger a few days ago, but, the Queen of the forest seems pretty expensive (440 Chaos Orb), also, i added a ming's heart ring, a romira's banquet, Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt, and im thinking to add a voice of the storm (lapis amulet), if you know some good replacement to the queen of the forest at least until i can buy it i'll be thankful, thanks for the guide and if you can add your flask setup

Edit: I wanted "The Retch" unique belt, but is insanely expensive (630 Chaos Orb)
Last edited by gastonn96 on Sep 7, 2017, 1:52:46 AM
You could get a 5link queen for much cheaper, or you could get a simple 6link, but you won't find something cheaper that is worth a 6link queen, you can either get a queen either a belly of the beast, but they're approximately the same price.

I prefer queen, for a pretty huge speed boost.

I'm not sure why you took romira's banquet (im guessing it's for the mana leech). That and Doryani's invitation are decent for a start, but you should replace the rings with steel rings as soon as you can.

Keep in mind that the only weakness of this build are physical reflect rare mobs, but they're really not a threat if you know how to deal with them

Sorry for the late reply!

Here are my flasks :

Spoiler

I use the third for extra speed movement since I use blood rage, but that's personal preference.

Dying sun adds a huge AOE damage and should get as soon as you can, preferably without the mod " Increased charges used" as this flasks uses 30 out of 60 charges without this mod, if it has it, it will use more than 30 charges and thus preventing you to use it more than once against bosses that spawn no ads.
Last edited by Sunnae_ on Sep 7, 2017, 1:20:41 PM
i chose romiras banquet for the crit chance and dmg, but i think i will change it later, and i hope i get the chance to change my doryanis for the retch
Hey, what bandits did you pick?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info