Add trade board in hideout

In case they dont want to make it a decoration, they might just add it to the hideout top menu like the atlas. As a kinda quick solution.
Decoration would be real great +1
+1

Please do this asap!
+1, would be my favorite feature after trade board search filters.
Just voicing my agreement on this. +1

Edit: Thanks Jeff_GGG for reading and responding to this. Great game, by the way. I've put up money toward this product.

Edit 2: How about the divination card trade guy too? It'd be nice to have him in the hideout.
GGG supporter on Xbox. GT: cannibal utopia
Last edited by Melychath on Oct 14, 2017, 10:02:27 PM
Yes, please!

Running into the same 8 trade bots in town every night is getting old.
It would also be nice to log directly into your hideout rather than town if you want to.
99% of my dashboard/disconnect issues are when traveling to check the trade board and back to hideout. The loading screens are a pain. Please add this. Gameplay would be much smoother and with the lack of chat on Xbox, you aren't really in town for anything other than Sin or the card guy. I have had so many friends with the similar complaints that have given up on he game due to the disconnects and excessive load screens. I just discovered this game at the start of Harbinger League and I absolutely love it despite it's issues. I am hoping that if I hang in there, the kinks will all get worked out. I believe that this would go a long way towards preventing "rage quit". Thanks
+1

Also could we please get a "!" above the trade board if there is something there that requires attention???
Xbox Player
add me: "Jetras"
Lvl 72 Ice Shot Raider | Lvl 72 Sunder Berserker | Lvl 72 Summoner Necromancer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info