[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

OP's gears are beyond craziness...
"
Kisame88 wrote:

Now i think i'm going to re-craft my opal ring, put INT and fire res instead of Cold and Fire res, and try to buy an other howa with 12% INT ( or just divine mine)
My jewels are not so good i think a miss a lot of dps here, but it's hard to found good ones now :/

I'm also "only" level 93, if i am 97 i can win some hp with the level up and in the tree ( i want now to go for the jewel near to MoM) : 10 INT , 2 x4% elemental damage and a new jewel (so again more life, and a little dps), but i don't know how to up quickly now

You should try running beachheads, they give alot of exp at your level. you'll level up in no time!

"
Hi a couple of noob questions.

1) why do we level a cwdt instead of keeping it at lvl 1?

2) do we leave vp till late because our damage is terrible anyway and regen is more useful?

Guide looks great and I've been having fun so far as my second character ever!

No worries!

1) I left one at level 1 and I leveled up the other as it was linked to my lightning golem, and I prefer my lightning golem to be leveled rather than not leveled, so as to enjoy the bonuses/

2) we leave VP till late because spike damage is not yet high enough to cause us problems early on in the game, nor is reflect an issue yet (because our damage, although respectable is not yet high enough to cause problems with reflect) as long as your res is capped.

Thanks! Glad you're having fun!

"
boki_leeyo wrote:
Great build. I have been following your build since Legacy HOWA ST.

Thanks! Hope you're having fun! :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Wouldn't we want cwdt to be low leveled to proc more often? We should still be able to cast lightning golem manually if it's overleveled.

Also how important is ES on body armour? I bought one with >300es but low resists (<50). Should I get one with >75 resist and ~150 es?

Thanks!
Nvm - can't link items on my browser
Last edited by Martingale7 on Oct 20, 2017, 1:07:15 PM
Any tips for running uber lab with this build? It seems like I either just die to traps or survive only to get 1 shotted on the final phase boss fight.

Also, does anyone notice any glaring weaknesses with my gear? I've poured a lot of currency into trying to make this build work but it's still under performing in boss fights :/
Last edited by Martingale93 on Oct 22, 2017, 12:16:32 AM
"
Wouldn't we want cwdt to be low leveled to proc more often? We should still be able to cast lightning golem manually if it's overleveled.

Also how important is ES on body armour? I bought one with >300es but low resists (<50). Should I get one with >75 resist and ~150 es?

Thanks!

It depends on what you want CWDT to proc. If its immortal call, that actually has a 3s cooldown, so if you keep proccing it when you take minimal damage for example, there may be situations where it doesn't proc when you take heavy damage, i.e. when you need it the most.

You can cast lightning golem manually if you so choose, I just like to have things automated.

I would consider res more important than ES if you have trouble capping res. But I wouldn't invest into getting the >75 res ~150 ES chestpiece 6L-ed as I wouldn't deem it a suitable end game chest.

"
Martingale93 wrote:
Any tips for running uber lab with this build? It seems like I either just die to traps or survive only to get 1 shotted on the final phase boss fight.

Also, does anyone notice any glaring weaknesses with my gear? I've poured a lot of currency into trying to make this build work but it's still under performing in boss fights :/

What level are you? Also, for uber lab I would recommend not speccing into Vaal Pact, and grabbing the master of the arena node for more life regen as a temporary option. Also remember to use life flasks.

Unable to see your gear or your character, you need to go to preferences and set it to public.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I'm really sorry about that -- it seems I made 2 forum accounts by accident

My character can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Martingale7/characters

currently only level 88 but fully geared -- I've given up on the helm enchant -- it's nearly impossible to find a decent helm with the deceleration enchant in harbinger currently. I think I'd be better off enchanting the helm I'm currently using a couple thousand times until I get deceleration

For the most part, I can dash around and kill t13-15 bosses (some of them still fuck me up) with gmp equipped, but I've never been able to do the slower projectile, leech-facetank thing you've done in your videos

Currently sitting at 4.9k hp and 2.2k es
Last edited by Martingale93 on Oct 23, 2017, 12:23:24 AM
build is fun and very effective against bosses. DPS is there to melt them down if you position yourself right. Did Shaper and Uber atziri with ease.

I cannot reach OP's hideout DPS since my jewels is not that decent. but it's enough to do all content.

Spoiler

Also doing some experiment here with these gear
Spoiler

to maximize int I could possibly get. fill up res is hard though

Spoiler
Tried molten strike for single target and ST in tempest. I felt leeching is great that you can facetank bosses, even without MS enchanted helm. anyway this set up hurt my clear speed in higher tier maps pretty much since Ice bite doesn't do much for HOWA. Decided to stick around pure ST

hi again guys.

can some1 tell me when i can get HP, cuz all of u have ~4k hp min ;o when i have only 3.8k

And one more question(its not about build) when i can get good exp for my lvl?

and ty for the build! after cyclone slayer/cyclone bers this one rly fun ;)
Last edited by kekemeke on Oct 24, 2017, 2:31:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info