[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

I am having hard time finding decent chest in harbringer league. Tried crafting one, but after spending 30c on essence and 84 ilvl regalias I gave up. Any idea how to approach this problem?
IGN: Mahakali
"
Synchro69 wrote:
I am having hard time finding decent chest in harbringer league. Tried crafting one, but after spending 30c on essence and 84 ilvl regalias I gave up. Any idea how to approach this problem?

There are a number of decent chestpieces here:

http://poe.trade/search/dotadokeritasa

I would suggest buying a decent unlinked chestpiece and 6L-ing it if essence crafting isn't working out for you
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
finnaly get it!(endgame)
first try i died on avalon ;o
well, can u explain me one thing pls? about jewels. Fertile Mind its only for lvling? or its the best way to get some dps? cuz hc jewels(i mean not so bad:)) price a little bit scary me ;d

And what do u think about The Tempest's Binding Callous Mask?

thanks!
Not sure if i missed something in ur pob link. How do you intimidate w/o Belt of the Deceiver/Champion Ascendancy?

Edit: nvm i just can't read. nice build:)
Last edited by Raviqt on Oct 2, 2017, 3:45:12 PM
"
kekemeke wrote:
finnaly get it!(endgame)
first try i died on avalon ;o
well, can u explain me one thing pls? about jewels. Fertile Mind its only for lvling? or its the best way to get some dps? cuz hc jewels(i mean not so bad:)) price a little bit scary me ;d

And what do u think about The Tempest's Binding Callous Mask?

thanks!

Gratz!

Fertile Mind is the best value for DPS jewel. Just stick to it :)

Tempest Binding Mask is an interesting option, but i think a rare helm with INT, life and res may be cheaper while providing higher overall DPS.

"
Raviqt wrote:
Not sure if i missed something in ur pob link. How do you intimidate w/o Belt of the Deceiver/Champion Ascendancy?

Edit: nvm i just can't read. nice build:)

Thanks! :)
Build of the Week 14
Hello, thanks for the guide. I have a question however, this is what is written in the build

"
Utility Setup 1: CWDT (non-leveled) - Vortex - Blade Vortex - Blind

Should I keep the 3 other gems level 1 aswell? Because I don't understand how the 3 other gems will be casted, on the description of my gem, the level of CWDT effective is way below my other gems which I leveled.
Thanks
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hello, thanks for the guide. I have a question however, this is what is written in the build

"
Utility Setup 1: CWDT (non-leveled) - Vortex - Blade Vortex - Blind

Should I keep the 3 other gems level 1 aswell? Because I don't understand how the 3 other gems will be casted, on the description of my gem, the level of CWDT effective is way below my other gems which I leveled.
Thanks

Yup if you're not sure, just keep them at level 1, as the level itself doesn't really matter. Its the procs that matter.

edit: on a sidenote, I browsed a few profiles and saw SirKyleTheMighty's setup for that which has firestorm in place of blade vortex. I tried it and it does seem more effective, especially for ranged enemies. Will be changing the suggested gem links in that regard.
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Oct 4, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
Hey just wanted to post my personal progress so far on HHC with this setup.

Currently 88 and thoroughly enjoying every aspect of this build.

Current gear setup:
Spoiler

Which puts me at 4638 hp, 3247 ES , 1494 usable mana 2989 total mana. 965 int, 242 dex.

Would love to hear any gearing/tree suggestions anyone may have.

Still unfortunately on a 5 link but the damage so far is more than enough for clear and for bosses. Sitting at about 15k GMP hideout which goes up to around 40-50k combat buffed. Still finishing out the frenzy nodes so that damage should jump up by a lot.

It can definately be tricky finding gear on HHC but with the proper poe.trade parameters you can find what you need, whether or not its wildly overpriced is another matter entirely though. Most expensive thing I've got is probably the vinktars but it was farmed up on my summoner.

I do have an ilvl 84 hubris with deceleration enchant that I've thrown maybe about a dozen shrieking spites on but it's all been pretty garbage so far. Also have corrupted maybe half a dozen pairs of shapers touch but so far its all been white sockets/no change.

My main goal at the moment is to get a 6l because while the dmg, for me currently, is still solid on a 5l I'm sure that will change as I push the character into the 90s and red maps/end game bossing.

Like I said really enjoying the playstyle. It's fast, responsive and overall extremely tanky. I especially like the layered defenses namely Soul Tether. Gods bless the supporter who came up with it.

The only thing that truly feels threatening is chaos damage at this point. I've come to fear the essence drain rogue exile as a matter of fact. Which is why I'm really trying to itemize in atleast one roll of chaos res so that with a promise up I can be close to 0%.

Thanks again for sharing the build.

IGN: Ghured
Last edited by Vandalain on Oct 4, 2017, 10:14:19 AM

Hi everyone, this build is absolutely crazy, I have been in contact with the Author and he has been a great senpai to me. I am selling the above ring if any1 is interested. it is INSANE for this amazing build. Feel free to add me if interested.

Last edited by ImJustPeachy on Oct 4, 2017, 10:42:59 AM
i tried following everything in your build, but my dps is so low and i dont know why

https://pastebin.com/ijWmeywb

can you tell me what am i doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info