PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.0.1c Patch Notes

"Deployed without a Restart": How many people like me randomly got a crash and essentially had to restart Path of Exile (this was before that warning message even came up)? I have seen restartless updates and this was not one of them.
"
[li]Harbingers in The Beachhead now drop more white items.[/li]

But why?
"
JOHN_RA wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
Fix the client crashes connected to beachhead maps.

I just had this. Wanted actually to try harbinger content. Was DC`d in final arena battle, ok, lost my minions, i kinda already used to that sad experience. But when connected again.. Where is my 4 resting portals? Ans sure I dropped stuff on there not worth this map costs.

:regret going there at all:

gg ggg gg

Welcome to my world. Lost 2 beachhead maps, decided to do rotas because it is less expensive if you get disconnected. Some person disconnects about every map.
lol
still nothing about:
dx9 performance being sh*t since 3.0 - huge fps drop compared to 2.6
dx11 performance cannot be toned down - shadows cannot be turned off texture quality cannot be toned down, etc.
unexpected disconnect on loading zones since 3.0
unexpected disconnect on first login attempt since 3.0.1
Game crashing randomly and frequently since 3.0
Huge lag spikes since 3.0

And these are just technical issues which i deem are more important then:

no graphic settings options wahtsoever at least since 1.0.0, where is the particle density slider?

or:
Map bosses are now completely pointless, there is incentive to fight them, xp and drop are laughable so why should i bother after they got their HP buffed

And not even mentioning the so called balance. Because i dont know anything about ES. or at least that playing eva/acro life build is good only for SC and only if you dont mind death coming out of nowhere :)
great job GGGs i think it is time to solve the disconnect that alot of us having from intering any act
Honestly, all this bug fixing is cool, and I like the game very much, been playing it for a few years, but honestly, HOW THE FUCK is it possible, at that point of developpement of the game, that it still takes me HALF AN HOUR for the update to "pre-attribute" before even downloading the 58mb patch on steam ??? I mean, if it's about my computer, some people may still be patching 2.0 at the moment ? Crap.
"
Skrylll wrote:
Honestly, all this bug fixing is cool, and I like the game very much, been playing it for a few years, but honestly, HOW THE FUCK is it possible, at that point of developpement of the game, that it still takes me HALF AN HOUR for the update to "pre-attribute" before even downloading the 58mb patch on steam ??? I mean, if it's about my computer, some people may still be patching 2.0 at the moment ? Crap.

It is called pre-allocate, but yeah it took a long time for me as well.
nice
Got another crash during a zana mission.
First post, yay... On Steam, getting frame lag and fps drops to match it every 3 seconds since the patch (ping doesn't change) and have tried all 3 DX options and even changing from lockstep to predictive. Downloading the standalone version now to test tomorrow, the speeds are a little lackluster compared to Steam but oh well. Will be waiting for a rollback/fix before playing it seems.

Edit: no more frame issues in Steam, but now I have the standalone version installed for future testing. Thanks for fixing this GGG!
Last edited by SynCerritus on Aug 30, 2017, 12:28:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info