3.0.1c Patch Notes

"
:( Why do this without notification? So many people just lost maps and all sorts of stuff because of it.

GGG wants our HC character's dead! lol
Last edited by Bropot420bro on Aug 29, 2017, 12:32:03 AM
Rippppp
Crashed, Patched to this, and now my Flamedash gem is providing me the Shock Nova skill instead....

Edit: Ok, the tooltip is Shock NOva, but it's still kind of working like Flame dash, only with a shock nova effect. This is wierd.

Edit: Ok, the shock nova effect is gone, it just changed by itself in game, without me restarting or anything. It's now got a flame dash tooltip. But the behavior of the skill is wierd. LIke, it's actually dashing instead of the teleporty effect i'm used to, and it's range seems a LOT shorter.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Aug 29, 2017, 12:37:07 AM
phew!
Crashed my game in HC, luckily I was between mobs >.>
Wow. Had no clue I was about to get kicked out of a Lab I was doing for the past 30 minutes for a full key run.

I'm not going to lie, I'm getting EXTREMELY aggravated by the constant crashing and then THIS out of nowhere... Please have a little consideration for your player base....
i updated to the newest patch but now the game crashes every time i try to log in with a character.

also game kicked me out in the middle of a breach, rip me :(
My harbinger skill tooltip was not showing (in last 2minutes or so), then I crashed during a zana rotation and started patching into this :/
Last edited by Hybrid897 on Aug 29, 2017, 12:34:13 AM
lol, luckily I ripped earlier on and was on scrubcore for that buffer underflow error.
GGG, now i can't log in to the game. Getting char list and after that game crashes 100% of the time. PC reboot doesnt help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info