Discovering the Harbinger Language

Hopefully the harbingers of dominating blow -> GOD OF DOMINATION
I'm having a blast with POE, 3.0 is so much fun

but Harbinger league?
Big MEH
(which is better than a small meh, at least it's a hearty, heavy MEH)

I didnt even know there are harbinger maps, but I guessed the language stuff, just didn't really caused any traction with me
I wonder if there's some secret boss connected to the harbinger league that we have to discover through the text.
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
I guess the reason they summon/control monsters, is because the God of "Domination" gave them the power to... Dominate.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Awesome, GGG! I really enjoy your efforts to engage the community in a genuine and lively way. :-D
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 29, 2017, 12:37:33 PM
Harbinger is the least engaging league so far, it just doesn't feel like there is anything special going on at all. At the same time, it is saved by the fact that 3.0 launched and there is a ton of things to get in to there.

As a league, it just feels empty and sporadic encounters with harbingers are just not engaging in any way so I stopped playing it.

Anyways, not all leagues can be the best league ever and I am sure you guys had to do someting simple since you had to put a ton of effort behind 3.0. I am looking forward to the next league, I am sure it will suite me better whatever you guys come up with.
Translate the glyphs, activate the Cairn Stones, enter Tristram, save Deckard Cain
"
Harbinger is the least engaging league so far, it just doesn't feel like there is anything special going on at all. At the same time, it is saved by the fact that 3.0 launched and there is a ton of things to get in to there.

As a league, it just feels empty and sporadic encounters with harbingers are just not engaging in any way so I stopped playing it.

Anyways, not all leagues can be the best league ever and I am sure you guys had to do someting simple since you had to put a ton of effort behind 3.0. I am looking forward to the next league, I am sure it will suite me better whatever you guys come up with.

That's intentional. They always release minor leagues with major content expansions. They've even said so in past posts here. The major leagues are released when there's no other major new content to satisfy players. Old players should've - and some did, including me - known Harbinger would be relatively light league.
Symbol:
1. (Time)
2. (Snowflake/Crossed bones/Wheel of Death/Sacrifices)
3. (Labyrinth/Deathends)
4. (Invasion/Troops advance)
5. (Portal)
6. (Resistance to the advance)
7. (The Resistance invades the portal (Breachhead))

2 O 3 are connected, so many Harbingers died while they tried to find a way to a "save" world
ENGLISH DO YOU SIGN IT
CAN I USE THIS NEW OP ITEM ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info