Discovering the Harbinger Language

I prefer to discover the Spanish Language ¬¬'
"
Lorkan wrote:

May be it is german, who knows ;)

Can´t read and understand the symbols, so... No! ^^
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Last edited by Cowboy28 on Aug 29, 2017, 1:43:14 AM
Wonder what the symbol for 'we want south african server' would look like.
I really love that Harbinger portal! Why wasn't it included in the Harbinger Supporter pack? I was really hoping it would be. Very disappointing.
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Где оптимизация?! - кричали они. Игра кал! Крис - нехороший человек! Я ухожу, здесь всё куплено и ничего уже не будет лучше! - раздавалось из толпы.
Они ненавидели, они страдали, они были готовы уйти. Но у каждого из них было по 36 выполненных челенджей.
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Anyone see similarities with STARGATE?

That was my first thought: "This portal looks like a Stargate!" :D
Nice!

I really hope its one step further and Harbingers talk in different manner than us.
Like collective mind talking about distinct members of itself and its not just words, but meanings.

Something like architect, but WAY better!

"You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here."

Is the answer to why you guys think it's acceptable for glove enchantments in PvP to 1 shot people with 8k+ life hidden within this cryptic language? Maybe why skills that have multiple stages, fixed attack/cast rates, AoE overlap or all 3 combined completely abuse the terrible PvP formula implemented? Why DoTs are still melting people after 3.0 rework unless you take full immunity? Maybe to hush the naysayers about gear barriers, when with a pathetically planned skill tree and vendor quality items you can 1 shot combinations of the best shit in the game....without even a button press in some cases?

Oh I hope so, I really need to get into this league to learn the secrets to balance! wooooooooooot.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Aug 29, 2017, 2:10:00 AM
"
Tiamatis wrote:

I think it says: "send nudes"
Loving the art of their language!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info