[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

I already have a raider leveled and don't want to respec to pathfinder, how big are the differences?
Hello, thanks for build. I have spent like 15+ ex but still cant kill guards (deal almost 0 dmg) and shaper. I must soinf smth wrong, can u please give me advice?
"
Penguin17 wrote:
Hello, thanks for build. I have spent like 15+ ex but still cant kill guards (deal almost 0 dmg) and shaper. I must soinf smth wrong, can u please give me advice?

are you trying to kill shaper with goldwyrm, sadimas, biscos?
"
evenson wrote:
I already have a raider leveled and don't want to respec to pathfinder, how big are the differences?

As stated in the guide, Raider is better than PF imo. If you want to know the differences, they are also outlined in the guide.

"
Penguin17 wrote:

With the gear you're currently using, you should have more than enough damage to kill Guardians. If you replace your Jade Flask for an Atziri's Promise, that should help quite a bit.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Finally got my ranger up and getting ready for the labs now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Windfuriouss/characters

One thing though while I try and get my chest piece the correct colors. How do we keep up with mana? I keep running out of mana without a flask way too much and it's annoying.

Anything else I could do to fix my gear as well? Can't get anything super expensive right now.
Added a new section to the guide; "Ultimate Endgame Gear - Items Worth Mirroring"
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
IGN:Dàshxing
Hello sir ! i rally interested this build
this is my pob code : https://pastebin.com/5KN3mggN
can u help me to check why my dps is so low ..?
Where need to be improved ?
First , second and ...
i cant killer Tier 10 and Tier 10 up any map boss
i always died .
btw my English is not good so ..
help me plz :/
Sorry the answer may be obvious but I'm a pretty new player. But why does point blank help this build? Surely you don't want the damage to get less when it travels? Thought the whole point of a ranger was to stand back and clear, not get right in the face of a mob
Hi. I can only afford 5L armor which gem should i dont use ?
how do you sustain mana without mana gain on hit? (still leveling with thiefs torment)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info