[3.0] Brainless killer BOOM BOOM pact. 8.5k HP. 2.7m Shaper DPS.

I'm considering swaping into 5magic items build :V
What can i change in this to improve my dps? 55k on conc, 5.35 cast speed. I guess, its really low.
Seems a nice build, got some currencie i'll try this ^^
how did you level up with this build, sunder, firestorm ?ty for your answer

edit : actually leveling, i think i'll replace the wand for a dagger, i'll loose some damage but i can use wirling blade instead of flame dash
Last edited by anacroniik on Aug 31, 2017, 4:13:58 AM
Any leveling guide?
Last edited by slowmath on Aug 31, 2017, 8:33:15 PM
Loving The build so far, 7,1k Life and 85k sheet dps
So I've gotten this build to level 90, done up to T16 so far, fun stuff. Love the poe.trade links.
Wondering how to change Wither stacks in PoB calcs to see what your general mapping dps is, or what my boss dps would be.
Dude THANK you for this build. Sold my RF stuff ( bored as hell) bought some gear and one T15 map, alched and go. Did the map in 1 min with 0 deaths (lvl 77 atm). loving the build. Got 180 Chaos left.

what I should upgrade next?

What is better, Enfeeble or assassin mark for mapping?

I rly hate flame dash, what about droping the wand for dagger and going Whirling Blades+fortify? Its a big loss os dps right?

Capped resists with biscos. gonna start using that for currency farming, lets see if the dps is enough.

I have 4.4k Dps more using
should I swap?

Once again Thanks for the build. This is my gear :

Very excited to try this build but I'm coming back into poe after a long hiatus. What's the best route to go for lvling? Thanks for the awesome guide and idea.
Welcome to how the CDS in your chest affects Critical ?

100% redu and you go i skill tree in critical ?
iv got a lvl 90 zerk there with no points in, naked and some C to splash out,

going to try this out now hope im not let down!
"
krysztian wrote:
Hello. I decided to do this guide after testing another DP builds. I wasn't happy enough with builds from another guides and did my own. I can say for sure it works very good and let me do end game. Already did about 30 shapers, uber atziri and about 150 guardians. I can farm maps very fast and doubled HP bosses in 3.0 doesn't bother me. I got again fun like with good old day builds like cospri discharge, bladefall poison trapper etc. It's just really strong.

Hello,

i see you mention uber atziri but i fail to see alluring abyss achievement in you challenges, do i miss something ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info