<Intact> Recruiting for Hardcore/Hardcore-Temp Leagues [NEW GUILD]

Our Vision:
Is to be a competitive Hardcore/Temp-Hardcore League gaming community. Our goal is to efficiently progress through content and dominate in the Hardcore realm - without sacrificing our personal responsibilities and goals in the RL.

About Us:
<Intact> Is a mature gaming community consisting of seasoned Path of Exile player's that will be mainly focusing on; Hardcore/Temp-Hardcore Leagues, in Path of Exile.

We do not host mandatory events. We do not force members into cookie cutter specs. If you’re effective, that’s that – actions speak louder than words. Team members are free to play the game the way they want to. We do not tolerate (excessive) nerd rage. We expect members to give & receive criticism to encourage continuous improvement. Have a problem with someone? Don’t gossip or spam. Talk to them like an adult. We do not tolerate drama.

Respect comes in many forms. Mutual respect among our members ensures a healthy climate and fun environment. It is the foundation of our success! We expect every teammate to not only receive constructive criticism, but also to give it in a respectful manner that will help us rule Oriath.

Our reputation is very important to us. You must understand the significance of maintaining professionalism inside and outside of our community. <Intact> has always been a respected group of gamer's and we wish to keep it that way. Performance and Teamwork are paramount. With that said, our officers will do their best to enable you to participate in any event no matter how long you have been with us.

If you want to be challenged, if you play to be the best, if you strive to maximize your understanding of the game, or even if you want to be part of an actively growing community and just hang out and play casually then, WELCOME HOME!

How to join?:
Answer the following questions and post your answers in this thread:

1. How long have you been playing PoE?
2. What’s your highest level character?
3. What’s your time zone?
4. What is your dedicated league?
5. How do you think you can contribute to the guild?
7. Why <Intact>?
8. What's your IGN?

Send an in-game message to "Invader" if you have any further questions, concerns or problems.
Last edited by Trading on Aug 27, 2017, 6:48:27 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 4:20:46 PM
Last edited by Trading on Oct 14, 2017, 4:50:21 PM
since rampage/beyond, so around 3 years (5k+ hours of playtime)

91 or 90 in hardcore(ripped) 95 in softcore

+1

any of the new temp league, playing both hardcore and softcore

I have a good attitude, although i tend to be teasingly/humorous I have no trouble reading the atmosphere, therefor I can contribute to keeping the guild chat in high spirits. I'd also consider myself helpful most of the time, and have no problem helping others with difficult maps or the like, if i can.

7. Why <Intact>?
I have been in another guild for quite a while, and it is a softcore only guild, I'm now playing alot more hardcore and don't get to interract with anyone very much, as we are in different leagues.

8. What's your IGN?
Fabian_Summons_RNG
"
painkiller06 wrote:
since rampage/beyond, so around 3 years (5k+ hours of playtime)

91 or 90 in hardcore(ripped) 95 in softcore

+1

any of the new temp league, playing both hardcore and softcore

I have a good attitude, although i tend to be teasingly/humorous I have no trouble reading the atmosphere, therefor I can contribute to keeping the guild chat in high spirits. I'd also consider myself helpful most of the time, and have no problem helping others with difficult maps or the like, if i can.

7. Why <Intact>?
I have been in another guild for quite a while, and it is a softcore only guild, I'm now playing alot more hardcore and don't get to interract with anyone very much, as we are in different leagues.

8. What's your IGN?
Fabian_Summons_RNG

Welcome to [Intact] buddy!
Last edited by Trading on Oct 14, 2017, 4:50:32 PM
Last edited by Trading on Oct 14, 2017, 4:50:38 PM
I play since closed beta through friends account who got a key, and open beta with my account (around 2012?). Though you could say i really started understanding and thus playing the game in Beyond League, where i also started playing Hardcore.

85 in hardcore talisman, who reached 90 in standard and got deleted then, to reuse the name. Ripped many 80+ of many types and classes (wanders, bows,aegis tanks, totems, casters etc)

+2

temp hardcore leagues. Although i am currently thinking of also joining SC next league, to pull off some crazy build ideas etc.

I believe i am very helpful to new players(boss killing, info, suggestions etc) , always up for theory crafting build ideas, and currently very active in game.

7. Why <Intact>?
I have been in another guild for 3 years, we were left to 5 ppl active, and most you could only see in the league start (hardly a month's long). I am looking for something more active, to help and be helped.

8. What's your IGN?
Fall_From_Grace_HC
Since bloodlines

Pacific
Hardcore Harbinger league
I'm active when it comes to POE and like to help my guildies if they rip. In addition i like to take on end-game content and make high amounts of currency.

7. Why <Intact>?
I prefer hardcore guilds only
8. What's your IGN?
Gambedo
Last edited by Trading on Oct 14, 2017, 4:50:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info