[3.0] Thor is Back, Jugg Rf Mjolner Tank, All guardians down

"
Intoxicated wrote:
Nice build.

Could you post a full uber lab run? I might try this build out but I just wanna see how it performs in lab traps and face tanking izaro fully charged.

Thanks.

sure today or tomorrow i will post it
what about flasks?
Your build looks kinda interesting and I'm really interested in playing it on HC.

Unfortunately, you only showed boss kills @ your videos and no clearing videos. Could you upload a video - clearing a t11 map or higher?

Did you think about using the flow untethered?
"
what about flasks?

depend how you wanna play, atm use a ample eternal life flask of Staunching, sapphire and topaz flask perpetual, divination distillate and atziri promise for increase damage and life leech when you need
"
Your build looks kinda interesting and I'm really interested in playing it on HC.

Unfortunately, you only showed boss kills @ your videos and no clearing videos. Could you upload a video - clearing a t11 map or higher?

i make a vid for you and if i have time post it today ( mby wanna use arc for increase speed )

About flow is a good belt but +1 endurance is a good choise for increase damage.

Atm my belt have +1endurance+hp+chaos resist+ elemental resist
"
magma82 wrote:

i make a vid for you and if i have time post it today ( mby wanna use arc for increase speed )

About flow is a good belt but +1 endurance is a good choise for increase damage.

That would be awesome, especially a clear speed video with Arc. Thank you very much for this. :)

Do you think a flow untethered with +1 to max end charges is better than a rare belt? Or are the resistances + life more important than the damaged gained by flow untetethered?
"
"
magma82 wrote:

That would be awesome, especially a clear speed video with Arc. Thank you very much for this. :)

Do you think a flow untethered with +1 to max end charges is better than a rare belt? Or are the resistances + life more important than the damaged gained by flow untetethered?

i need test about this belt but elemental resist + life + endurance are good, mby i will try with this new belt and test damage. If you wanna test it ( if have it ) you can share your test :D
im gonna try u build guide
~~There will be no more for mercy~~
"
Intoxicated wrote:
Nice build.

Could you post a full uber lab run? I might try this build out but I just wanna see how it performs in lab traps and face tanking izaro fully charged.

Thanks.

added full run uber lab
"

added full run gorge ( tier 11 )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info