"Auction House" isnt free

There's public tabs on XBox? I thought it was ONLY through this "trade board" thing I've heard about.. Wait, does that just mean the Trade Forums on the website..? I thought it was a Noticeboard-like thing.. 'xD
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
DrFlobe wrote:
"
CuddlyChaos wrote:
Way to cry bro... it's obviously just a minor bug. Already posted about this. Chill out

Probably not a good idea to attack someone who by saying they're crying and need to chill about something they already have access to. I was just thinking about people who are new to the game and don't have money to throw around on a f2p game just to use a huge feature in the game, which is trading.

but you can trade without paying, you just cant use the easy version.

If you can honestly still trade by listing shit in other areas I dont see the issue I do hope they add chat though as I'm used to doing it that way with warframe.
+1
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
There's public tabs on XBox? I thought it was ONLY through this "trade board" thing I've heard about.. Wait, does that just mean the Trade Forums on the website..? I thought it was a Noticeboard-like thing.. 'xD

You may use the trade board to purchase listed item but you cannot list item if you do not own a premium tab.

Also currency essence and div count as premium but with those you can obviously only link div essence and currency meaning to list items you require a premium tab or premium quad tab.

Basicly the 'sell' option require a minimum of 1,50$ to use.

Honestly i don't see why they don't give out a free premium tab it 15 points.

My pc account never bought anything but thanks to beta i received point which i used to purchase a tab ice nova mtx and premium tab all on discount thanks to the small beta point they gave way back in the day.

I mean i find this a bit insulting to ask player to pay for trade board option when your trade player option doesn't even work properly yet. (or that pvp is not in or that certain spell still have kinda big targeting flaw and etc)

Be the bigger man GGG and give people that 15 points worth of premium tab upgrade.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

You may use the trade board to purchase listed item but you cannot list item if you do not own a premium tab.

Also currency essence and div count as premium but with those you can obviously only link div essence and currency meaning to list items you require a premium tab or premium quad tab.

My pc account never bought anything but thanks to beta i received point which i used to purchase a tab ice nova mtx and premium tab all on discount thanks to the small beta point they gave way back in the day.

I mean i find this a bit insulting to ask player to pay for trade board option when your trade player option doesn't even work properly yet. (or that pvp is not in or that certain spell still have kinda big targeting flaw and etc)

Be the bigger man GGG and give people that 15 points worth of premium tab upgrade.

Or you could stop bitching and complaing and support them and buy it for 5$
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

Agreed. They for sure should just give everyone 15 points to start off
"
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

The point is people should not need to pay for such a major part of the game when its a f2p game especially for how much money they made from the xbox release. It also affect other players who have bought stash tabs too since trading is way less prevalent on xbox than it is on pc. We kind of need all the people we can get to be trading or else there won't even be a stable economy. If you compare the amount of items on the market on xbox compared to the amount on pc when a new league is first released you can tell that xbox just doesnt have enough items on the market.
"
"
DCDTDito wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

Oh i did. Gave them 20$ for the first blood bundle and now waiting on stash tab sale to get stuff. Talking mostly for the others folk who usualy buy like 3 game a year and than live on those and f2p games. People with rough economy where a simple triple A game is 30% or more of a monthly income.
IGN : DCDTDito
game is free.
if you can afford Xbox live subs,
you can afford a 5$ premium stash..

I'm sure PoE can get new player without trading. The full free game content would be enough for new player to invest into the game. Also, new player wouldn't bother much selling in trade since they got no idea what to trade on the first place.

i played for like a year in PC before being bothered on listing my items for trade.

edit - hows trading a major part when there's a SSF league.. no trading and they work fine.
"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
Last edited by jinda002 on Aug 27, 2017, 7:20:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info