[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

This is my setup, im level 85 and I have 5.340 life. But my dps withouth flasks is 47k and i can't do trials(yes trials not even uberlab) even with 1 life pot :(. What is the way to go on improving my character I don't know where should I invest first.
"
MorPatates wrote:

This is my setup, im level 85 and I have 5.340 life. But my dps withouth flasks is 47k and i can't do trials(yes trials not even uberlab) even with 1 life pot :(. What is the way to go on improving my character I don't know where should I invest first.

You should have more jewel slots in your tree. 5 minimum by level 90 if you don't want to respec. You could use a little more life but those jewel slots would help that. I'd use two abyssal tombfist gloves with good jewels too. But honestly even with your current set up, no reason you should have trouble with trials. use two health pots if you are struggling that bad, likely you just need to take the time to learn to avoid the damage more.
yea but i really feel too squishy with 88level 5.691 life, 618 armour and 6198 evasion, I get 1 shot from uber izaro everytime i try to complete uberlab :( and today i got 1 shot even with darkshrine that gives inc armour and evasion.I can clear t14-15 maps easily but that uber lab.. I don't know what i can improve on def aside from pure life :/
I mean I don't even have my belly six linked yet, just a high strength high life dual res six link armor. I'd shoot for 6 k life. those jewel slots will help alot and tombfist x2 sockets will give you another 60 life/5-7 percent max life too. What are your res's at ? I don't have trouble with izzy one shotting me. he does a lot but i have enough time to instant health pot and stay up.

I'd worry less about damage in some of your gear and buy the damage vinktars instead. will allow you to stack more life and res and still keep your damage.
Last edited by Dessel4 on Jan 17, 2018, 9:58:02 AM
Can i use herald of ice instead of herald of lightning
Deined
Would you say one helm enchant is better than the other for map clearing and boss clearing?
"
whocaresnvs wrote:
Would you say one helm enchant is better than the other for map clearing and boss clearing?

Decelerations is ST version of +projectiles on Barrage. However, it is much more skill demanding, as you need to position yourself exactly so that your ST hits the boss multiple times.
Hello guys, i'm new at the game and decided I start abyss league with this build. I've now started mapping for a few days but I don't know which gear to switch out any longer. I don't get how I can start upping my damage any longer. Here's my character.

Hello guys, i'm new at the game and decided I start abyss league with this build. I've now started mapping for a few days but I don't know which gear to switch out any longer. I don't get how I can start upping my damage any longer. Here's my character.

"
1liquid wrote:

First thing would to be get a higher crit and attack speed claw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info