[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Is belt of the deceiver better than a belt with a jewel?

Also do other elemental damage modifiers to weapon not matter (e.g. +20 to 30 ice damage)
"
Lanzatron wrote:

Nice finds I feel this build requires the Claw to have >2 APS for survivability and leeching purposes especially with the VP hit.
Last edited by Eathb on Dec 11, 2017, 7:23:35 AM
"
we123450 wrote:
Is belt of the deceiver better than a belt with a jewel?

Also do other elemental damage modifiers to weapon not matter (e.g. +20 to 30 ice damage)

yea, stygan belt is a good choice too. It will be better than belt of the deceiver it you will have a good abyss jewel. About mods - all damage to attacks mods on jewels are nice i think.
Thank you for the build. It's really a lot of fun so far.
I wanna recommend Wake of Destruction boots for early lvling and you can get them for 1 alchemy. Helped my dmg a lot before I got a 5-link
Just wanted to say i'm enjoying this build quite alot as i always wanted to play ST!

Till now it's been a breeze but it's getting a bit slow and i find myself dying quite often when moving on to t8-t10's, damage seems lacking and survivability without VP is a bit iffy. Any recommendation on what to upgrade next (Other than Lyco ofcourse)?
I’m playing with friends and I just have no dommage.. i dont understand.. I’m level 42 and my friends carry me from lvl 1....

I have 220 dps on ST.. with 4L like said in build..

If you can help me :/

Sorry for my english i’m french player..Si un français pourrais m’expliquer un peu mieux ce qui pourrais poser problème dans mon build..

Thanks all.
"
Sakuzzo wrote:
I’m playing with friends and I just have no dommage.. i dont understand.. I’m level 42 and my friends carry me from lvl 1....

I have 220 dps on ST.. with 4L like said in build..

If you can help me :/

Sorry for my english i’m french player..Si un français pourrais m’expliquer un peu mieux ce qui pourrais poser problème dans mon build..

Thanks all.

well you can try to use Molten strike or blade flurry instead of ST. Be sure that you have some lightning damage on your gear and 2 heralds. Also you can buy cheap boots for 1 alc "Wake of destruction" on poetrade, they will give you good amount of flat damage.
"
RequiemPYAH wrote:
Just wanted to say i'm enjoying this build quite alot as i always wanted to play ST!

Till now it's been a breeze but it's getting a bit slow and i find myself dying quite often when moving on to t8-t10's, damage seems lacking and survivability without VP is a bit iffy. Any recommendation on what to upgrade next (Other than Lyco ofcourse)?

ill recommend you to get a 5l belly instead of your tabula :)

and also some abyss jewels with life
man, merciless lab is being a pain in the ass, izaro is just too hard right now i just cant face tank and it takes forever to dmg him so i eventually die to something :(. Any tips?

Edit: i just figured how to do it with slow projectiles and moving from one side to the other :P ALLL right
Last edited by Morenyn on Dec 11, 2017, 4:22:44 PM
Why not use 2 claw instead of 1 claw 1 shield ? more dps for more fun no ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info