Information about the Xbox One Launch

"
menacegb wrote:
"
exeon wrote:
"
menacegb wrote:
Why do we have to wait till 2pm to download? I hope this doesn't cause downloads speed to crawl like it usually does. This is why pre-download is practically an industry standard.

Sure hope your servers are up to the gask too. Nobldy wants an EA release fiasco.

Pre-download is available for those who order the First Blood Bundle (20$)
So you have to pay to predownload now. What sort of underhand shit is that.

lol the game is literally only a handful of gigs. this it nothing like the 50-100 gig download of ESO for the xbox one or the huge download of other xbox one games. it shouldnt take long to download at all. i paid the $20 to support the addition of the xbox one version but honestly early downloads shouldnt be something that folks require now....unless the game is huge. Be glad that its free to play...
Hello, not sure if this has been answered as couldn't find one, but does the beta version transfer straight over to the finished one on the xbox?
"
numnutz2005 wrote:
"
exeon wrote:
"
menacegb wrote:

Pre-download is available for those who order the First Blood Bundle (20$)
So you have to pay to predownload now. What sort of underhand shit is that.

lol the game is literally only a handful of gigs. this it nothing like the 50-100 gig download of ESO for the xbox one or the huge download of other xbox one games. it shouldnt take long to download at all. i paid the $20 to support the addition of the xbox one version but honestly early downloads shouldnt be something that folks require now....unless the game is huge. Be glad that its free to play...

Its size is irrelevant.

Why should I be glad it is F2P? lol. Its price is also irrelvant.

Why am I not surprised that gamers just lay down and defend yet again.
Any news about delays in Brazil?
ffs menacegb

You get 200 coins + weapon effect, then you get the pre download as extra thing just because you supported.
its nothing more to it than that, you dont "pay" for the download, you just get it.
Im excited! Just over 2 hours to go :-)
"
FLETCHERxD wrote:
Im excited! Just over 2 hours to go :-)

you and me both buddy. Gonna log in at the first opportunity and try to take one of those most wanted name that people alway fight for at the beginning.
IGN : DCDTDito
i'm so hyped. any chance we can link our Path of Exile account to our Xbox Live account?
or do we have to buy all the stuff again? (not that i mind)
Can we please be able to display our Xbox Supporter packs on forums too? Please!?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Oh wow. Well I guess today is a big day and you guys have more important things to worry about than how 3.0 sucks and made the game less fun, but I just wanted to remind you that 3.0 sucks and made the game less fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info