Information about the Xbox One Launch

I have spent quite a lot of money to fund the development of PoE and aperently this new Xbox branch. Will I at least get my MTX cross platform? I would feel rather ripped off if I had to pay more to get an extra tab or good looking armor on Xbox.
"
lord_mastema wrote:
I have spent quite a lot of money to fund the development of PoE and aperently this new Xbox branch. Will I at least get my MTX cross platform? I would feel rather ripped off if I had to pay more to get an extra tab or good looking armor on Xbox.

Nope. Not going to happen. And that's probably more microsoft's decision than GGG's...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Too bad, I will be staying with the PC version then. Its not a lot of fun playing xbox when you have a stacked pc account :(
That's a weird hour for launching the game
Cant wait until tonight^^ and I hope they never ever let PC transfers in to console version, that way it is gonna be a fresh marked.
IGN's :
Default: SnigendeKegle, SnigendeStQvle, SnigendeTQffel, SnigendeSkovl, Camoswush
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
SirSwerve wrote:
Great stuff GGG, thank you.

yeah thx ggg for ripping off PC players to fund that crap...

You're not even a supporter, shut up.
"
BrandoInExile wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
SirSwerve wrote:
Great stuff GGG, thank you.

yeah thx ggg for ripping off PC players to fund that crap...

You're not even a supporter, shut up.

^This

Too bad, I will be staying with the PC version then. Its not a lot of fun playing xbox when you have a stacked pc account :(

ill propably start an xbox char but wont spend $$ on it becouse of that.. imo they should at least give supporters some kind of pack for xbox just so they can show they HAVE SUPPORTED! -.-
"
soulfool74 wrote:
"
安藤正樹 wrote:
How to trade on Xbox One

GGG already mentioned in an earlier post that tabs would include a global trade stash tab , anything you want to trade goes on here

but how do you browse and barter?
I belive the problem is that it could be like stealing from microsoft, surely they get a small share?
Or will they only get money from the blood pack? If thats the case then it surely make no sense to not show some sort of thanks to big supporters.
"Im not one of them, so im not crying for the loss of my stuff"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info