New Microtransactions - Exclusive Harbinger Hat, Wasteland Armour Set and more!

"
Kasapnica wrote:
Where is the big ass sword :(

likely locked into the poison cabinet because that's not final fantasy here.

it's already hard having to see console type bosses and chars with glowing angel wings, the day we have to ride blue unicorns i'm somewhat out of here...

Spoiler
dang. and i wanted to stay in good mood the whole week.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
LunaWasHere wrote:
summon raging bees? 10/10 print it post it take my money

Extra points if there's an armor set that carries the theme (see for an example the 'Hivegarde' kit someone designed for FF14). Of course, the same thing could be said about the ravens, leading to a nod to a certain Konami classic...

"This is Raven's territory."

And yes, the Wasteland set is a welcome addition (many existing sets are a bit on the 'bulky' side and as such don't fit certain character concepts)... however, I do wonder why most armor sets do not include a corresponding shield skin.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Oh boy! That SRS MTX though!
sick stuff. I wanna play srs now xD
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Firefly00 wrote:
"
LunaWasHere wrote:
summon raging bees? 10/10 print it post it take my money

Extra points if there's an armor set that carries the theme (see for an example the 'Hivegarde' kit someone designed for FF14). Of course, the same thing could be said about the ravens, leading to a nod to a certain Konami classic...

"This is Raven's territory."

And yes, the Wasteland set is a welcome addition (many existing sets are a bit on the 'bulky' side and as such don't fit certain character concepts)... however, I do wonder why most armor sets do not include a corresponding shield skin.

There's already the hive back attachment.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Thank you for another method to get rid of money. I was getting worried i might get burried by all the money.
i also want summon raging bees :) but nice work GG GGG
My impressions:
"Swirling celestial fluff weapon effect" it should be called. Is there really no better way to add effects?

Nice to see more non-plate armor sets. :)
looking for south africa server
Neat assassin costume , but im still waiting for the next element to apear ... Arcane damage ... Arcane skills (not skinns) like the opposite of Chaos damage... oh well ... maybe in the 4.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info