What We're Working On

wow another expansion, such ambition! I'm hoping this will add the new tilesets and bosses to the atlas #thedream

Glad to see Annulment Orbs are confirmed for the core game, such a fun mechanic getting a second chance at a failed item.

I'm hoping for Ancient orbs as well, and the map orbs.

I realize there are people who wont want Harbingers in the core game because the league mechanic was kinda meh and they are bitter/resentful that the league isn't "BREACH BUT EVEN MOAR!", but IMO they should go in, not being as high impact or as rewarding as breaches means they could appear in 15 or 20% of maps without issue
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Umm you guys realize that harbringer spawning adds faster will mess up with traper builds?
Cannot even fix harbinger league

Announces new expansion is in development

Pick one

i mean freaking eh oh el honestly
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 23, 2017, 5:27:57 AM
Repair your website, statystic on LADDERS block on 20 position. Alsow class filter doesn;t work.
GGG, Please don't add Harbringer to core in any kind. This will add just some mess with already overloaded standart.
please no harbinger in core game, breach and essence is a million times better compared to it. You could still have harbingers maybe show up when rolling strongboxes, that would be less obnoxious.

And please dont add more lab shenanigans in your next expansion, it still sucks and its the least fun part of the game for me.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Whats up with the Spectres persist threw logout???...
This is all real cool, but what about more voice acting for player characters and Lani's Act 10 dialogue?
Great guys! keep up the good work!
Adding Harbinger to standard seems good since the new orb make crafting interesting i love these changes!
Now for the next expansion i hope we will get some big end-game apart from the altas. I would love to discover new maps new places who aren't related to shaper!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info