PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

(UPDATED) 3.0 Berserker Yi Flicker - FAST OP CLEAR SPEED!!! 1.5M DPS Shaper and Guardians are down

How do you keep up your mana? what have i missed?
Why berserker over slayer.
Otherwise, nice build, currently lv 56, really hyped for this build, thanks a lot :)
I wish you continue to make build guides like this as they are really detailed and help a lot !
Alex
I've seen a couple of posts of people saying they made some changes and do more damage now. Please share with the class lol.

For me I dropped the points North of Cruel Preparation (The Fire nodes above Witch Starting point) for the points south of Golem Blood to Wrecking Ball. Also switched the Jewel there to Fireborn. Wasn't a huge gain, but was a gain.

I will point out that I'm short some levels, I don't have my 6L yet, and my rares are mediocre still So I definitely have growth to go still.

Updates: Well I have my 6L now, and I found a bit more damage in swapping in The Tempest's Binding. Especially where I needed it most (Boss fights). Still have Resists, over cap, though not by a lot, and am looking to get the Eagle Eye Acc/Crit wheel to make up for lower Accuracy now.

Here is the items I'm currently using. Still a bunch of upgrades to go but wanted to share.
Last edited by Rheavon on Sep 29, 2017, 4:52:56 PM
Wp dude. dat was a realy nice build. im gonna do this. tyvm :)
Last edited by muspak01 on Sep 27, 2017, 4:18:44 PM
Dude I was watching the videos at work and I could barely hide my boner. This build looks so smooth and matches what I'm looking for. I have been playing poe for 2 weeks now and currently have a rf totem berserker. Going to try this once I have some currency to support the build.

Just a few questions.

How do you think this build would do on a potato pc that's a little laggy? I am getting a new set up in 3-4 months but I want to try this earlier than that.

How do you feel about using another movement gem instead of the one that jumps ahead, would it be possible?

Also is this build viable with rare items until I manage to farm the uniques?

Cheers and thank you for taking your time to create this build!
Last edited by Unknown988998 on Oct 1, 2017, 9:06:34 AM
Hello Kundevr,

Thanks for your message. Let me answer your questions one by one.

"
How do you think this build would do on a potato pc that's a little laggy? I am getting a new set up in 3-4 months but I want to try this earlier than that.

Lower your graphic settings and choose your network mode "Lockstep", it will be fine after that i guess.

"
How do you feel about using another movement gem instead of the one that jumps ahead, would it be possible?

Sure. You can use any movement skill.

"
Also is this build viable with rare items until I manage to farm the uniques?

Sorry that's not possible mate but you can use Wild Strike skill until you get your unique items.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Thank you very much for your fast reply havenofmystery!

I guess I will just farm some maps with my rf totems until I get the ~21 exalts I need for this build. That is assuming I need just the 4 uniques to be viable. I really like this build and I am really hyped. Hope some form of this flicker build will be viable next league as well. If I have any further questions I will ask.

Thanks again!
Sweet looking guide, thanks! Question for you so I don't have a heart attack playing to 67...

Any leveling tips? The struggle is real leveling with wild strike in your 60s, is there a secret to not pulling your hair out while climbing to 67?

Thanks!
"
Any leveling tips? The struggle is real leveling with wild strike in your 60s, is there a secret to not pulling your hair out while climbing to 67?

Sorry mate i understand you really well but I used wild strike :( If you dont want to use wild strike then you can use totem such as flame totem maybe.

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Molten Strike also works for leveling. You can fairly cheaply pick up a Wildfire Jewel or two and do not bad. Also, for Oros, picking up a cheap one isn't that hard. a 5L right now on Harbinger SC is 35c, if you want to try and 5L it yourself they are 1 Alch.

What I did to get a cheap 815 edps closer to the start, but I am sure you could still do it for higher is put a watch on PoE.trade looking for an Oro with a min eDPS of 815 with a buy out max of however much c you are willing to spend and wait. I got mine when they were 45c for 10c since most people don't pay attention and see that the first bunch of swords only cost an Alch.

After this you should be able to get cheap Boots for 1c, then you are good to go with this build. You will need to upgrade armor to do the harder content, but until then you should be able to get by with a rare with lots of Life or Belly if you can get one cheap.

The item that will take the longest unless prices have greatly changed is the Xoph's Blood. I have no real nice option for you for that other than get mapping!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info