(UPDATED) 3.0 Berserker Yi Flicker - FAST OP CLEAR SPEED!!! 1.5M DPS Shaper and Guardians are down

Hello I am Devillian and it`s my second Flicker Strike Build. According to nerfs on Energy Shield, I decided to make my new flicker build with Berserker, So here i am.

introduction

Pros And Cons:
Pros:

Fast clear speed.
High single target damage.
Great mitigation vs elemental reflect mobs.
%99 chance to ignite mobs - %93 chance to ignite end game bosses.

Cons:

Not bugdet friendly (Because of Kaom chest and Xoph blood amulet in 3.0)
Cannot run maps with mod Avoid Status Ailments.
Cannot run maps with no leech.
Lack of movement speed without quick silver flask.

Must have unique items

Spoiler

Stats that you really need to look for;
Spoiler
Helmet :Accuracy + Cold or Lightning Resistance + Life and free Prefix for craft "Elemental damage with attacks"
Glove :Accuracy + Fire, Cold or Lightning Resistance + Attack Speed + Fire damage to attacks + Life
Ring :Accuracy + Cold or Lightning Resistance + Fire damage to attacks + Weapon Elemental Damage or Increased Fire damage or Increased Elemental damage + Life + Fire damage to attacks
Belt : Weapon Elemental Damage + Resistance + Life + Strength

So in the end of it you must need to have ;
Spoiler
1- Capped resists but higher fire resistance.
2- Minimum 1200 Accuracy from equipped items.
3- Flat fire damage

My curent gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Gem Setup
Spoiler
Helmet
Flammability - Anger - Flame Golem- Blasphemy Support
Glove
Leap Slam - Faster Attack - Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call
Map farming
Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Immolate - Melee Splash - Chance to Ignite
for Shaper and Guardians
Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Fire Penetration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Immolate - Chance to Ignite

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill All

The Panteon
Spoiler
Soul Of Solaris / Soul Of Yugul

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/RjbbPyCC
You need to install Path of building program in order to see the full details of the build!

Leveling
Spoiler
From Level 1 to 12: Use Cleave until you reach level 12.
From Level 12 to 28: Drop your Cleave skill and get Sunder. Use Sunder Skill until level 28.
From Level 28 to 67: Now you are level 28 and it's time to get your real leveling skill which is Wild Strike. Wild Strike will carry you until level 67. Once you reach level 67 you can wear Oro's Sacrifice Sword and start to use Flicker Strike skill.

UPDATED! Guardians and Shaper videos:

Character Sheet:
Spoiler
Flicker Strike in Hideout 12.5K DPS

Flicker Strike in map with =Elemental Overload 24.5K DPS

Q&A ;
"
Do you stay away from corrupted essences since they can't be leeched from?

Nope I don't. I use Life Flasks and kill any essences in a few seconds.

"
Is there any way to upgrade this build?

Yes there is. You can craft better rings and belts.

"
Packs of porcupine Goliaths straight up one-shot me... Any tips?

Use unique Pyre Ring instead of your rare ring.

I will add some more videos soon.

Special thanks to my fellow guild friends, Sinqar and Mucco88 for his passive tree tips! :)
Ask me if you have any questions without hesitation and don't forget to visit my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Last edited by havenofmystery on Oct 9, 2017, 7:39:29 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2017, 12:21:07 PM
Nice build congratz!
Great build ! SeemsGood
"
"
yilmaz573 wrote:
Great build ! SeemsGood

"
csipahi wrote:
Nice build congratz!

[Removed by Support]

Güzel kardeşim sen her oro's ile flicker yapanı aynı sanıyorsun sanırım. Yaşın küçük oyunda da yenisin heralde. Başkalarının emeğine bok atmadan önce oyunu bir öğren istersen :)

Anyway its a nice build.. GL & HF
Last edited by Al_GGG on Aug 23, 2017, 11:04:23 AM
Awesome build ! good clear speed
"
memelereforza wrote:
"
"
yilmaz573 wrote:
Great build ! SeemsGood

"
csipahi wrote:
Nice build congratz!

[Removed by Support]

Güzel kardeşim sen her oro's ile flicker yapanı aynı sanıyorsun sanırım. Yaşın küçük oyunda da yenisin heralde. Başkalarının emeğine bok atmadan önce oyunu bir öğren istersen :)

Anyway its a nice build.. GL & HF

Ne farkı var allah aşkına? Klasik flicker işte. 2 tipi var dot veya sadece flat fire dmg tarzı. Yenilikçi bişi yokki. Git aç flickerları alayı aynı. Guardianda keser Shaper da. Atziri zaten molten strike veya cyclone olmadan kesemez.

fantastic build
Last edited by pasahan on Aug 30, 2017, 8:58:50 AM
Well as u said there is no good upgrade than ring ? Idk did you hear jewel called fireborn which helps a lot to your build? You dont need to travel all tree with damage and jewel nods. Basically take fireborn jewel and use it in duelist area or any area would be better than your tree.

You have tons of flat fire damage from Oro but u decided to take flat damage from your ring instead of elemental damage with attacks?

I think you arent fully qualified about elemental build.

Still good success killing Shaper etc.

But try to learn more things about this kind of build before building it, cheers.
Dear Royalpath,

Thank you for your message and i will try to answer your questions.

"

Well as u said there is no good upgrade than ring ? Idk did you hear jewel called fireborn which helps a lot to your build? You dont need to travel all tree with damage and jewel nods. Basically take fireborn jewel and use it in duelist area or any area would be better than your tree.

I totally forgot about that jewel you are right about that but it doesn't increase my damage output significantly as you point it out. I only saw 22k damage increase when I reshaped my passive tree for that jewel. Which means less than 4% increase in total damage output but I will update the passive tree according to your suggestion. Thanks!

"
You have tons of flat fire damage from Oro but u decided to take flat damage from your ring instead of elemental damage with attacks?

Nahh I just didn't want to make more investment for the build but I told in the upgrade section that you can get or craft better belts and rings.

"
I think you arent fully qualified about elemental build.

Your opinion but my previous Flicker build which is "Burning Flicker Elementalist" reached about 41k people in 3 months, kind of success right?

"
Still good success killing Shaper etc.

Thank you.

"
But try to learn more things about this kind of build before building it, cheers.

Sure I will do my best.

Thank you again for your message.
Have a nice day and continue to follow me :)
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Last edited by havenofmystery on Aug 23, 2017, 3:11:49 PM
Is this build viable at all for Uber Lab? I'm guessing minor adjustments have to be made, but I'm clueless on what those adjustments are :L .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info