[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

shaper down, first time ever (even guardians), first try. thats one fine ass blade flurry build

Best flurry build so far! Shaper, Uber Atziri, Chayula down, even twinned vaal temple!

My gear at 95 lvl with 6k HP:

Did Shaper easily with this claw that i bought for 35c
and then i upgraded when i got elreon lvl 8. I've had a dagger ele flurry on previous leagues but the claw really shines for this build
Those 4 stat jewels are awesome. Well done :) How much did you spend for them?
Currently leveling this build. At level 83 but I am unsure of what upgrade I should go for and prioritize next.

Also, currently have about 5.2k life and dying quite a bit in boss fights such as Izaro.

Current gear
Spoiler
Last edited by m4rilyn on Sep 22, 2017, 3:57:55 AM
is having conductivity as a curse better than enfeeble at early levels?
@Sollkomol, jewels are about 10 to 20c. some people ask rediculus amounts like 40-50c or 1 ex for them but u can find them cheaper if u check poe.trade often
"
m4rilyn wrote:
Currently leveling this build. At level 83 but I am unsure of what upgrade I should go for and prioritize next.

Also, currently have about 5.2k life and dying quite a bit in boss fights such as Izaro.

Current gear
Spoiler

Your gear seem solid overall. Maybe a better Lycosidae with higher life. Havent seen your jewels yet and I hope they have life on them. Other than that you just need the levels. Try to get this to at least 90. Dying on Izaro can always happen if he has high damge mods. Even characters with 10k life and really good mitigation can be onshot. Get a Silver Flask instead of the Quicksilver fot that Onslaugt buff.

The encouner mostly comes down to "playing it correctly". Try to get a huge burst off when he becomes targetable. Pop All Flasks, have Golem and Totem up and release a fully stacked BF on him. If that doesnt kill him (if he has Disruptors hes much tankier) keep your cool and dodge the big stuff (leap slaam, shockwave, sunder) and finish him off in the next window of opportunity. If your damage gets higher you can pretty much oneshot him the moment he activates.

"
Victaryl9 wrote:
is having conductivity as a curse better than enfeeble at early levels?

No. Conductivity isnt necessary at all. "Inevtitable Judgement" lets you ignore resists entirely when critting. With 50% crit you would benefit off that only half of the time. Enfeeble is possibly the most overpowered curse in the game. I think I can never play a build without this anymore.
Little update to previous post https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701/page/56#p14908708.
First, GornoDD, thank you for this build!
Finally first time beat Shaper since release of Atlas, he's dropped Starforge, were very happy)

In fact, it's DPS-check boss. My main problems in stage 3, when you simultaneously need to protect Zana, dodge the laser/ice spheres of Shaper's shadow or take DOT balls out to the side so that they do not interfere with standing under the power shield of Zana. If you're lucky, your DPS will be enough to not fail the attempt and don't run out portals.
I upgrade my ring, boots and claw, also get Rat's Nest with enchant, this give me solid damage boost.

My below average gear:
Spoiler
"
fomz0r wrote:
@Sollkomol, jewels are about 10 to 20c. some people ask rediculus amounts like 40-50c or 1 ex for them but u can find them cheaper if u check poe.trade often

I often spent a lot more than 20C for my jewels and all of my jewels only have 3 stats (i dont know how to link them...). This is why i am asking how much you spend for 4 stat jewels. But i wanted to have 7% life on all of my jewels that makes it very expensive.
"
GornoDD wrote:

Your gear seem solid overall. Maybe a better Lycosidae with higher life. Havent seen your jewels yet and I hope they have life on them. Other than that you just need the levels. Try to get this to at least 90. Dying on Izaro can always happen if he has high damge mods. Even characters with 10k life and really good mitigation can be onshot. Get a Silver Flask instead of the Quicksilver fot that Onslaugt buff.

The encouner mostly comes down to "playing it correctly". Try to get a huge burst off when he becomes targetable. Pop All Flasks, have Golem and Totem up and release a fully stacked BF on him. If that doesnt kill him (if he has Disruptors hes much tankier) keep your cool and dodge the big stuff (leap slaam, shockwave, sunder) and finish him off in the next window of opportunity. If your damage gets higher you can pretty much oneshot him the moment he activates.

Thank you for the response! I appreciate it alot will work towards leveling the character more. Was wondering what are the map mods you would absolutely roll over while playing this build?

Also, was wondering why u had chosen to go for Hired Killer instead of finishing the scion life wheel. Thanks!
Last edited by m4rilyn on Sep 22, 2017, 8:56:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info