[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
verano123 wrote:

Thanks for the guide. Just rerolled and tried it out. DMG is fine. Need finetuning now on the items. Actually im at 4,8k hp.
I've changed Ruthless Support with Increased Crit, just because ive got this Armor. Maybe i'll change Maligaros with a Rare one for more Life and Def.

Was able to clear t12-13 Maps without any Problems.

Weapon could be faster AS (most improtant stat). Chest is fine for now. Devotos is a bit shitty, but works. All other gear lacks good life rolls. Dont replace maligaros, just replace some of the rares with more life.

Heres a example how to look for rings. Check if they have an OPEN PREFIX to roll Flat elemental dmg.
http://poe.trade/search/abamomosikihas[/url
Last edited by GornoDD on Aug 25, 2017, 5:38:00 AM
Loving the build leveled it in a day or so, not a massive fan of Blade Flurry though so going to try Spec Throw instead I prefer a little more range while zipping around.

Current gear:

Managed to get the lightning resist easily enough to use Lightning Coil, still need a lot of upgrades across the board however.
"
Loving the build leveled it in a day or so, not a massive fan of Blade Flurry though so going to try Spec Throw instead I prefer a little more range while zipping around.

Came to a similar conclusion. Mapping with BF is pure cancer. Right now I'm mapping with Lightning strike. So basically I swapped BF for LS and Conc/Inc AoE for Pierce, which I can still do since tabula. Probably trippled my xp/h and surviveability. BF is *really* good for bosses though. So I'll probably just get a second 6 link later on and chest swap if I enjoy the build enough, actually a 5 link is probably enough damage to just clear trash in maps.

Edit: I tried Spec throw too, but found it to be sub par without proj speed.
Last edited by lawl0r on Aug 25, 2017, 6:47:08 AM
GornoDD u mean Rings like that? :-) What a beauty for some chaos..

Hi, I just had a couple of questions regarding the skill point usage to access the shadow tree. I noticed you're going from the Blood Drinker node through Nullification to reach Coldhearted Calculation, instead of going straight up from Vaal Pact to reach Coordination which only requires 2 points instead of 4. So I'm just wondering what made you choose the current pathing over the other.
"
lawl0r wrote:
"

Came to a similar conclusion. Mapping with BF is pure cancer. Right now I'm mapping with Lightning strike. So basically I swapped BF for LS and Conc/Inc AoE for Pierce, which I can still do since tabula. Probably trippled my xp/h and surviveability. BF is *really* good for bosses though. So I'll probably just get a second 6 link later on and chest swap if I enjoy the build enough, actually a 5 link is probably enough damage to just clear trash in maps.

Edit: I tried Spec throw too, but found it to be sub par without proj speed.

You also have to adjust the passive tree btw. if you wanna run something projectile based.
This tree I made for someone on the laste page for Spectral Throw
Sockets are: ST-EleWithAttacks-AddedLight-EleFocus-IncCritStrikes-GMP/AddedCold
No slowerproj anymore.

Lightning Strike does clear pretty good but is horrible for singletarget.

"
Necronos777 wrote:
GornoDD u mean Rings like that? :-) What a beauty for some chaos..

Quite good find pal. You could consider Exalting it at a later point. Just dont forget to craft a resistance or flat-damage before.
"
GornoDD wrote:

Which is why I Gem/Chest swap to Blade Flurry for single target ;-) The good thing about LS is that you don't need a different tree. Actually it lets you drop the 2 templar AoE nodes, so that's pretty nice.
"
kakk wrote:
Hi, I just had a couple of questions regarding the skill point usage to access the shadow tree. I noticed you're going from the Blood Drinker node through Nullification to reach Coldhearted Calculation, instead of going straight up from Vaal Pact to reach Coordination which only requires 2 points instead of 4. So I'm just wondering what made you choose the current pathing over the other.

You have a valid point here. I think your tree is a little better than mine. You could skip nullification and get to "Coldhearted Calculation". The 2 Points can be invested into a 5% life node and the 15% multi-node in the Disemboweling wheel. Ofc you then lack the +8% all Res. But I think its a improvement overall. Good job

"
lawl0r wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:

Which is why I Gem/Chest swap to Blade Flurry for single target ;-) The good thing about LS is that you don't need a different tree. Actually it lets you drop the 2 templar AoE nodes, so that's pretty nice.

You actually need a diffrent tree. All the Crit Multi nodes under templar (Disembowelng) dont have not effect on the projectile part of the attack. You would need the Spectral Throw Tree to really max out Lightning Strike.

Spoiler

How would this fare as a starting point instead of the claw base, with speccing into sword crit, same point investment.
Would respec later on froms swords to claws, but just for starters and about up to, let's say, about tier 10 maps, so I can grind up some currency back, since I'm broke as I wasted over 400 chaos and 4 exalts buying fusings, while trying to six link a chest piece yesterday, or am I better of with a shitty claw in the first place?
Since the damage is quite high, I would assume my 5 link stashed away would fare well, so my only questions lie with this weapon of choice for starting.
Or do you have any other recommendation?

Also, what do you think about Incandescent Heart or Kintsugi for chest piece?

Last edited by Songweaver on Aug 25, 2017, 8:43:15 AM

The Slower one improves my HO Dps by 3k. But better use the fast one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info