[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Yes no evaded helps immensely. If you are only at 80% accuracy, you do 0 damage 20% of the time. The guide says multiplier is very important on jewels and jewelry. whats is your multi at?
hey guys i need help what i should upgrade next and pob shows me only 290k shaper guardian dps but in the build description he says it does million of dps how calc. this o.O?`
Sorry for my bad language
Last edited by A1c3 on Oct 25, 2018, 3:04:35 PM
Loving this build !

can anyone look at my gear and tell me why my dps is so low on path of building ? i know i need better boots !

https://pastebin.com/Hu7bpU2b

Thanks for any help
Last edited by Andyb1981 on Oct 25, 2018, 3:47:33 PM
What about Xoph's Blood? It looks so great for this build
hi Andyb1981 ur forgot about wrath xD take heral of ice off and take wrath, because ur watchers has no use if u dont use wrath..... u dont get the 40% conversion of phys dmg to lightning.......
The best build i ever played. Managed to make few changes to fit my play style(minor ones - not affecting core game play), other than that it is just amazing. Takes some time to really start building around core build and putting gems in order and leveling them. I just got to the point where this build starts to make sense and at this point it starts blowing you away.

@Op i bow to you, please keep this build alive forever !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 26, 2018, 8:00:32 PM
Is this still viable? Like can it do Uber Atziri, Uber Guardians, Uber Elder, Elder Maps and Delve.

Also, how many ex's would you require to run without any problems? I've seen author killed Shaper with a white claw xd
"
Zynkh wrote:
Is this still viable? Like can it do Uber Atziri, Uber Guardians, Uber Elder, Elder Maps and Delve.

Also, how many ex's would you require to run without any problems? I've seen author killed Shaper with a white claw xd

After all the info you seriously asked this :P. Yes sir, it can do everything, all the ubers, it melts them...also HC viable with the soul of yugol ! NO joke you can facetank everything !

PS. Remember this build takes time at the beginning to really sort the gems out and completely understand core mechanics to to use them properly.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 27, 2018, 4:20:13 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Zynkh wrote:

After all the info you seriously asked this :P. Yes sir, it can do everything, all the ubers, it melts them...also HC viable with the soul of yugol ! NO joke you can facetank everything !

PS. Remember this build takes time at the beginning to really sort the gems out and completely understand core mechanics to to use them properly.

Any advice you can give on the Uber Elder fight? I am trying it for the first time and feel like I am really struggling. Pretty much stuck after getting half way through the fight. The build feels clunky and super vulnerable to freeze and stun. Shield charge feels awful in the arena..

I know learning the fight is part of it but I am on my 11th or 12 attempt (burning through exalts to buy fragments) and I just don't see it happening right now and am getting frustrated with the lack of progess and the cost. If its common to burn through 10+exalts learning this fight (up to 5+ so far) I am ok with that but I am not sure that is the expectation.

I am running Yugul, and Lunaris, I have pretty good gear (tombfist, 6L boB) and am running the same flasks here except my divine is heat. I could make some marginal gains to dps and life (like +2 helm) but I feel like it would cost several EX and I feel like my gear should be sufficient.

A couple of things: My resists are max but not for any reduced resist effects. Is cold resist lowered in this fight? Also, I have a little over 6.2 k life.

I know this is a boss killing build and I have killed other bosses this league (Aul, liches, etc) but this fight is recking me. Thanks again for any advice. This is starting to feel like one of the most unenjoyable things I have done in PoE in a long time... I feel like I am just missing something.

do you guys think thats worth hitting an exhalt against?
2.0 aps, 348 dps (running wrath + watcher's), chance and multi on it. i figured i cant much better without spending a ton. should probably try and reroll the crafted mod

ps know the innervate isnt doing anything on the wrath. just trying to figure out what extra gems to use, figured i'd buff AP
Last edited by jjmccaw on Oct 27, 2018, 11:14:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info