[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Wermine wrote:
"
SoFastx wrote:
What is the movement gem for this build especially to jump over high/lower ground?

We use Shield Charge to move around. No skill for jumping over ledge. But I guess you could use any applicable skill if you have a spare gem slot for it and use it only for ledges.

thanks! after put in shield charge, now move like a pro lol

one more question, what is the major reason we use the Lycosidae shield? it is we need the hit cant evade from the shield or make us to do facetank boss?

what if my ornament already have hit cant evade, can i play both claws setup to have more dps?
if with both claws without shield, am i still can do facetank to boss?
"
SoFastx wrote:
thanks! after put in shield charge, now move like a pro lol

one more question, what is the major reason we use the Lycosidae shield? it is we need the hit cant evade from the shield or make us to do facetank boss?

what if my ornament already have hit cant evade, can i play both claws setup to have more dps?
if with both claws without shield, am i still can do facetank to boss?

Sorry, but you need to read the guide through, your character has a lot of odd choices and following the guide more religiously fixes them. We indeed use Lycosidae because of the unique "your hits can't be evaded". And if you use Ornament of the East, you can use another shield. That is recommended actually, because Lycosidae's other stats are plain bad.

Link Shield Charge to Faster Attacks and Fortify. Perhaps to Blood Magic also, if you run out of mana by using it. Or if not, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is a good option.

Also: get that ascendancy asap. The first labyrinth is very easy for your level.
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 24, 2018, 9:47:27 AM
I'm leveling currently and trying to craft an ele claw. "will be updated"

I got this but is it useful?
Last edited by cheep355 on Jul 25, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
"
cheep355 wrote:
I'm leveling currently and trying to craft an ele claw. "will be updated"

I got this but is it useful?

its MINIMUM worth 2ex in incursion, so yeah defently its usefull for this build since you do shit ton of ele-dmg
Quick update:

Shaper is down. Each phase took couple of seconds. Killed two uber guardians, gonna post in a day/two if/when I get uber elder down.
Thanks for the build! I finally down Uber Elder by myself. It took me 3 sets but I did it!
Couldn't reach any beyond 15k+ dps with these at level 73, I cannot even do t4 maps with rare mods. Anyway, I quit the game because I've spent all my money on this. You can see that I was not able to get the right colors for Belly. Not getting enough DPS thing happened three times in a row, I'm bored. Take care, keep sane.

I will keep this post here because I want people to see how stupid a human being can be. DELETE RESOLUTE TECHNIQUE. PROBLEM SOLVED, KEEP GOING.

Last edited by cheep355 on Jul 26, 2018, 2:47:50 PM
Just downed my first Shaper yesterday. My objectives for this league (since I have limited play time) was to down Red Elder and Shaper. Finished it yesterday with only 2 deaths. Great build! Thanks for this!

My gear bellow:

Last edited by zug0 on Jul 26, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
"
cheep355 wrote:
Couldn't reach any beyond 15k+ dps with these at level 73, I cannot even do t4 maps with rare mods. Anyway, I quit the game because I've spent all my money on this. You can see that I was not able to get the right colours for Belly. Not getting enough dps thing happened three times in a row, I'm bored. Take care, keep sane.

Eh, you still have Resolute Technique, thus you can't deal critical strikes. I guess your damage would skyrocket if you were to spec out of it.

It takes 160 chromes on average to get Belly into 4R2B setup (extremely probable at about 320 chromes). How many times did you try?
"
Wermine wrote:
"
cheep355 wrote:
Couldn't reach any beyond 15k+ dps with these at level 73, I cannot even do t4 maps with rare mods. Anyway, I quit the game because I've spent all my money on this. You can see that I was not able to get the right colours for Belly. Not getting enough dps thing happened three times in a row, I'm bored. Take care, keep sane.

Eh, you still have Resolute Technique, thus you can't deal critical strikes. I guess your damage would skyrocket if you were to spec out of it.

It takes 160 chromes on average to get Belly into 4R2B setup (extremely probable at about 320 chromes). How many times did you try?

I spent like 700-1200 to get 4R2B. Good luck with that !!
BTW build is Amazzing!! got 9-10milion dps vs Shaper in PoB (with 12 proj + melee hit)
Last edited by MrBarracuda on Jul 26, 2018, 4:39:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info