[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Always stay clear in thoughts even amidst intoxicating triumph. ;P
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Just killed shaper for the first time yesterday with this build :D super happy with it. took me a few tries, but only cause im no good at the fight..yet..muhaha

"

Got lucky with 1 essence into the boots, bought the claw for 7c and crafted flat lightning. Bought the 6link as normal and put 1 essence of greed into it.
overall it's been an awesome experience

Nice man, gratz on ur shaper kill. Nice boots. U do know u can get much more life leech if ur claw got life on hit right? Cuz we deal tons of elemental damage and ur claw has physical damage leech
Last edited by Psycomantje on Sep 13, 2017, 3:06:20 PM
Are you gonna do a guide for the molten strike/lightning strike build? It looks awesome :)
Thanks dood :D. Didnt realize that about the leech. leech isnt an issue for me, if i die it's usually cause of bad positioning and/or getting one shot. I like my claw cause it's got 300 edps with t1 aspeed
is it still added cold over ruthless? or is relentless working on it
Last edited by diablo184 on Sep 13, 2017, 4:06:04 PM
"
ariwat wrote:
Are you gonna do a guide for the molten strike/lightning strike build? It looks awesome :)

Im very close to calling it finished. If you want you can copy paste anything in my profile.
At this point it proves to be quite a bit more expensive (considering the helmet).

Aside from that its absolutely fucking INSANE! The bladeflurry build is still totally amazing and THE much better starter build. However the combo of Molten Strike and Lightning Stike completely deletes EVERYTHING. The helmet isnt even much of a damage loss, the Harbinger Shocks most stuff (not shaper but uber) for a 20% MORE damage.

I will soon release this here. Im recording footage tomorrow (including 2L shaper kill)
After a day of testing the differences between the lightning strike/molten strike and blade flurry I also feel lightning strike is the clear winner here. I didn't even have to respec my tree and lightning strike still demolishes entire screens of packs on t15's. I then kept blade flurry in a 6l for boss killing. Working great so far. Thanks for the idea OP!
Last edited by Kimbroslice on Sep 13, 2017, 6:37:14 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
ariwat wrote:

Im very close to calling it finished. If you want you can copy paste anything in my profile.
At this point it proves to be quite a bit more expensive (considering the helmet).

Aside from that its absolutely fucking INSANE! The bladeflurry build is still totally amazing and THE much better starter build. However the combo of Molten Strike and Lightning Stike completely deletes EVERYTHING. The helmet isnt even much of a damage loss, the Harbinger Shocks most stuff (not shaper but uber) for a 20% MORE damage.

I will soon release this here. Im recording footage tomorrow (including 2L shaper kill)

Hi i just copied your profile as it is nice, and it is much nicer.

However PoB says we got TONS of more dmg by using Elefocus and Ruthless instead of added lightning and Crit Strikes. What do you think?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
ariwat wrote:

Can't wait man, I've currently saved up around 2000c and will be putting it all into that build :) Looks so fun! Looking forward to you posting it
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Just killed shaper for the first time yesterday with this build :D super happy with it. took me a few tries, but only cause im no good at the fight..yet..muhaha

"

Got lucky with 1 essence into the boots, bought the claw for 7c and crafted flat lightning. Bought the 6link as normal and put 1 essence of greed into it.
overall it's been an awesome experience

Congratulations.

That claw can be upgraded really easily, though. The reason it was cheap was because it had no suffix room to craft crit chance. As has been said pretty much every page of this thread, attack speed and crit chance on claws are more important than ele dps.

For the same price you could have had This claw:
Spoiler

"Only" 171 ele dps, but room to craft crit. It would give you more actual DPS, 5.4% more vs shaper according to PoB, and will scale up more with better other gear and level 21 gems, or w/e. Of course realistically at your gear level you might go for a bigger upgrade, but the point is don't skimp on crit. Crit on claw is multiplicative with all other sources, it is a mandatory stat, pretty much.

But that's nothing compared to the damage you're missing from not having done uber lab. Straight up 16.9% damage you're missing there for free. Compared to shaper uber izaro is cake, no reason not to have it done.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 13, 2017, 7:15:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info