[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Wondering if i should drop the warding flask for a freezing so i can open boxes, it's been feeling very sketchy to do the freeze ones, or am i missing something?
"
Noitee wrote:
Wondering if i should drop the warding flask for a freezing so i can open boxes, it's been feeling very sketchy to do the freeze ones, or am i missing something?

always have an antifreeze flask unless you don't care about dying now and then.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Noitee wrote:

What should I drop for it? I'm really torn between warding/atziri's/vessel :/
Last edited by Noitee on Jun 7, 2018, 7:10:14 AM
Any of the new incursion item mods any good for this build?
your stats picture are not loading in the guide ;)
Hello Gorno, I just wanted to check in again. I’ve been playing the build and loving it. I killed uber elder last night- ripped my first set due to being unfamiliar with the fight (hadn’t played in two months), killed it the second time with two deaths (entirely avoidable with better gear and better play.) but either way, I’m good with the results and I’m happy my league starter got to kill uber elder that quickly.

I’ve seen matils dual strike build and I’m curious if we can get any benefit from using Vaal double strike to help kill bosses (even with my gear it’s worse single target than Mathils build- not that it’s bad and I’m an inquisitor with far more defenses.)
"
Noitee wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Noitee wrote:

What should I drop for it? I'm really torn between warding/atziri's/vessel :/

remove vinktar.

"
Varek wrote:
I’ve seen matils dual strike build and I’m curious if we can get any benefit from using Vaal double strike to help kill bosses (even with my gear it’s worse single target than Mathils build- not that it’s bad and I’m an inquisitor with far more defenses.)

why don't you just play that build instead? this is an elemental build not physical and bleeding.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 7, 2018, 1:05:56 PM
How does the build feel compared to the "old" Molten strike?
"
kompaniet wrote:

remove vinktar.

"
Varek wrote:

why don't you just play that build instead? this is an elemental build not physical and bleeding.

Because the strength of his build is Vaal double strike, not anything else. Why would I not try to improve a build I’ve used to farm Uber elder deathless consistently? There’s noting saying you can’t convert the physical damage into elemental either, get a good wrath watchers eye + phys2light on the Vaal doublestrike links, for example. Those are just ideas, I’m still using this build for farming Uber elder in incursion, and I enjoy the play style.
Hi guys,

amazing build!

Just one question. What is the best way to gain mana with full itembuild? I am thinking about jewel with + Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks. Will this help ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info