[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Things I dont like much about this molten strike skill while mapping:

You have to get close to attack
Have to wait balls drop for leeching
Bad internet - desync and die

So after got this from Elder, I put frost blade in it, use same support gems from molten strike. Tested it with T13 Map, clear speed increases alot. For boss, switch back to Tombfist with molten strike. You can try with gloves that has 2 support gems, should work fine.
"
Colloda wrote:
"
deviltoist wrote:
How did you guys color 3B3R your belly?At least 1B or 2B on vorici?

Its ez to get with 1b ... i get on belly with less than 50 times... and on fur with 23

How do you like Aspect of the Cat and the Fur? And what do you say about the Farrul's Helm (or is the life lost too big?).

"
omega7457 wrote:
Hey guys. I have a little issue with my build. I can't use molten strike if using incinerate (or whatever it is called) along with running blasphemy aura and heralds. any suggestions how to fix the mana issues? Enlighten is currently lvl1 but it probs wont make much of a difference at lvl two will it?

Someone answer this please. I just killed Kitava. Don't have merciless ascendancy yet. Running blasphemy with ice herald. Don't have enough mana for thunder? Solution?
"
"
omega7457 wrote:
Hey guys. I have a little issue with my build. I can't use molten strike if using incinerate (or whatever it is called) along with running blasphemy aura and heralds. any suggestions how to fix the mana issues? Enlighten is currently lvl1 but it probs wont make much of a difference at lvl two will it?

Someone answer this please. I just killed Kitava. Don't have merciless ascendancy yet. Running blasphemy with ice herald. Don't have enough mana for thunder? Solution?

Solution is linking Blasphemy/Enfeeble and Herald of Thunder with level 2-3 Enlighten, i have no clue how can you NOT have enough mana even without it, you reserve 85% of your mana so you easily should have 15% around 50-60 mana if not more free for molten strike, DO NOT link Hypothermia/Ice Bite/Innervate to more than 1 Herald, because it will increase mana cost reservation for both of them but you get the same effect as if it was linked to one of them.
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
Okay now im stuck. So now im at 5.4k hp and 61.5k tooltip DPS with wrath and light golem out. Barely and just barely killed Chimera. Gear wise at the phase to min max and get super nit picky. But looking at your screenshot you show over 200k tooltip dps and about 3x more on path of builder. Weapon wise I am almost dead on identical in terms of APS pDPS eDPS as your own. have 1 jewel on tree I need to toss and 1 more to get next level. But even with good DPS gems for tree and finding a higher watchers eye i don't see that covering that ground.

https://pastebin.com/EibbNJNG

Thanks.

I haven;t read all that you said here but after looking at your character you're far far away from min maxing. I'd see you're a bit below middle point so no surprise you're strugling :)

No helm enchant - HUGE dps loss. No boots enchant ( dmg boost ). Gems lvl / quality. Shit claw. Haven;t seen jewels but i suppose they're bad as well :)

So these are just few points mate. Get better stuff and difference will be immense.

Cheers

So noticed the skill gem issue in the helm this morning so that will get fixed tonight. The 3 molten projectile in helm DOESNT increased tooltip in game DPS even tho yes it will.

And Shit claw? Are you drunk? That claw is almost 100% dead on OP's pastebin claw
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
"
szulerecki wrote:
"
"
omega7457 wrote:

Solution is linking Blasphemy/Enfeeble and Herald of Thunder with level 2-3 Enlighten, i have no clue how can you NOT have enough mana even without it, you reserve 85% of your mana so you easily should have 15% around 50-60 mana if not more free for molten strike, DO NOT link Hypothermia/Ice Bite/Innervate to more than 1 Herald, because it will increase mana cost reservation for both of them but you get the same effect as if it was linked to one of them.

I don't know if it is the levels of the gems, but Herald of Ice is 35%, Enfeeble/Blasphemy is 35% and Thunder goes for 25% which comes to a total of 95%. Is lvl 2-3 Enlighten going to change that?
"
kokiko225 wrote:
Things I dont like much about this molten strike skill while mapping:

You have to get close to attack
Have to wait balls drop for leeching
Bad internet - desync and die

So after got this from Elder, I put frost blade in it, use same support gems from molten strike. Tested it with T13 Map, clear speed increases alot. For boss, switch back to Tombfist with molten strike. You can try with gloves that has 2 support gems, should work fine.

That's definitely a play style thing. I felt the same before I got the hang of it.

What you want to do is not barrel into a pack. You take too much damage and the delayed leech won't top you back up in time so you basically clear maps clenching. It sucks.

Rather, you want to aim at a lone straggler or someone on the outskirts of a pack. This will proc Ancestral Call and magnify you're projectiles. Once they are loosed, just move on, don't wait around for them to hit.

Using a stick and move type of playstyle will see you clearing much faster and safer.
Deliver pain exquisite
"

I don't know if it is the levels of the gems, but Herald of Ice is 35%, Enfeeble/Blasphemy is 35% and Thunder goes for 25% which comes to a total of 95%. Is lvl 2-3 Enlighten going to change that?

Yes, that is what Enlighten does.

But it's bad to drop Wrath (or Anger if you opted to amp fire damage) because builds like these get their damage from flat values. Wrath can bring upwards of 35% more damage (can be higher depending on gear). Not even all 3 heralds come close to that.

Blasphemy/Enfeeble and Wrath are the supreme choice.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"

Yes, that is what Enlighten does.

But it's bad to drop Wrath (or Anger if you opted to amp fire damage) because builds like these get their damage from flat values. Wrath can bring upwards of 35% more damage (can be higher depending on gear). Not even all 3 heralds come close to that.

Blasphemy/Enfeeble and Wrath are the supreme choice.

Should I use wrath if I don't have watcher's eye though?
how to deal with freeze ailments?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info