[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Any FAQ guide on what is the best sequence of attack for mobs and for bosses to maximize damage?

totem - shield charge - molten strike - molten strike - molten strike... shield charge to keep fortify up and totem for more dmg... if only mobs then molten strike - molten strike - shield charge to next pack

"
Rocky0rocky wrote:
In what order should big upgrades be bought? Ele claw, lycosidae, 6l belly, flasks, enchant boots.

This may not be optimal but i o this way : lyco -> belly -> +3 helm -> claw. Lyco gives needed surviveability early on, belly needed for red maps, and helm gives enought dps for top stuff. Claw goes last coz few chaos claw with aps and cc can carry you all the way. For flasks, atziri is cheap and rest arent 'must' to beat stuff so u can get them after u got more important stuff on. And also things like jewels/ gems.. In the process try to improve aswell :) as for boots enchant, it's cool, but notsuper important aswell.

Bug again, thats how i see things and the way i go ( something like that, don't actually have any rules for that). For me it's lyco - belly - helm. Rest are random order. Hope it helps a bit :)
Wicked_Clown
If you are dying frequently please read
Last league i tried this build as league starter, was getting one shot by projectiles at the start of Act9. Deleted character and moved on.
But I played Scion molten strike(invested close to 12ex) but with only 4.2k hp, the issue was still there, getting one shot by projectiles and some other very hard hitting attacks.
I am not very good at this game but I learnt a few things last league to play a molten strike build.
1. Movement skill is your friend to play a molten strike build, as you have to facetank most of the stuff. If you see something is going to explode just hit the movement skill and get out of there.
2. If you are approaching a pack in enclosed rooms like apex of sacrifice(Normal Atziri) you just start attacking at the entrance of a room, the mob will aggro onto you and you already have balls to start leeching and stay safe. I also do the same thing for open area maps, as soon as i see some mobs, i start attaching infront of them.
3. For this build, please use the enfeeble setup, you can not just use herald of ice and enfeeble if you are having mana issues till you get level 2 enlighten. Having enfeeble just increases your survival by a long shot.

My character is currently level 73,using ornament of the east and cheap rare shield.
Will resume playing once I have enough currency to buy lycosidae.
1. does Belly or Lightning Coil get you more effective HP?
2. How do you get to over 7k life in the Video?
3. I get frozen way too often. Anyone else having this issue?
"
BansheeLP wrote:
1. does Belly or Lightning Coil get you more effective HP?
2. How do you get to over 7k life in the Video?
3. I get frozen way too often. Anyone else having this issue?

1. Belly gives more effective HP
2. Good life rolls on all gear(except weapon), and also 7% increased max life on jewels.
3. use Diamond life flask of heat (Freeze immune mod)
"
Is it better to use a cheap 5l rare armor with evasion/life and use the 5L setup here, or would it be more beneficial to use a tabula?

im finding it hard to survive against the tier 1/2 bosses (esp marshes map).

Tabula will really hurt your lifepool and survivability. If you have enough attack speed, +life on mob hit on weapon, +life on all your gear where it can be, and you have 75% to each resistance, you should not have any survivability issues on early maps. Certain bosses, you will need to shield charge out if you get hit for a big hit. Tho you should be shield charging out and back in to keep the fortify buff up.
Hi there,
could someone explain me what makes Lyco so good apart from "your hits can't be evaded",
the other stats doesn't seem that good to me but I guess I'm missing something there...
I use the Effigon + "%chance to blind" jewel and it seems to do the job (for about 5c), and I can get good stats on cheap shield aswell + use another claw than ornament of the east.
Sorry I already asked this question but got no answer and am really wondering if I should save for a Lyco or if I'm fine like that :D
"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi there,
could someone explain me what makes Lyco so good apart from "your hits can't be evaded",
the other stats doesn't seem that good to me but I guess I'm missing something there...
I use the Effigon + "%chance to blind" jewel and it seems to do the job (for about 5c), and I can get good stats on cheap shield aswell + use another claw than ornament of the east.
Sorry I already asked this question but got no answer and am really wondering if I should save for a Lyco or if I'm fine like that :D

Its pretty much just that. You can entirely focus on other stats and dont need to worry about accuracy. Especially triple damage mods on rings + accuracy are insanely expensive. Much more expensive than a lacosidae just now.

For absolute top end gear you could technically use an entirely physical claw and use a high tier stat stick together with Blade Flurry.
I managed to get my hands on:

And I was wondering about its relative power compared to Starkonjas. I do think that it is a significant upgrade DPS whise when socketed with 2 good abyss jewels but that this comes at the cost of 10% evasion. I have not yet played the build long enought to be able to judge whether this tradeoff is worth it. What do you think?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
vonBülo wrote:
Hi there,

Its pretty much just that. You can entirely focus on other stats and dont need to worry about accuracy. Especially triple damage mods on rings + accuracy are insanely expensive. Much more expensive than a lacosidae just now.

For absolute top end gear you could technically use an entirely physical claw and use a high tier stat stick together with Blade Flurry.

Thanks for clarifying !
About Blade Flurry, it would be for solo taget right ?
Had a slayer using it last league, used to switch between FrostBlades and BladeFlurry for mapping / bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info