[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Whats better non vp or vp. Im going to run with this for my starter just dont know how the survivability is without vp.
I was going to ask the very same question as kalanikila. As best I can tell, the non-VP version gives more survival via evasion and some extra life, vs depending on VP to keep you leeched to full, but I would like to hear someone more experienced than me weigh in. You only end up 3 nodes short of VP in the other version, so you could basically trade a Jewel socket for VP with that tree? In a perfect world, do you run the nonVP version with the gloves that give VP? I have an inquisitor at 80ish, and have followed the gearing guide as best I could. It really is a fun playstyle! Thanks for any replies!
Last edited by SamPerkins41 on Feb 25, 2018, 1:40:38 PM
I used VP up to around low 80's i think then swapped to non VP tree. Didn't notice any leech problems with or without VP. All content done. I have to say that this build is way overpowered. I use no dying sun or vessel of vinktar. I rarely use Blood Rage and don't have a golem. Still find i easily do all content. In fact i am getting so lazy i find that i rarely swap in the "boss" gems, Elemental Focus and Elemental damage. I only use those 2 on shaper - red elder - and the 4 shaper guardians. Cheers.
Really looking forward GornoDD's magma orb build results with new season build changes.
Hi thanks for the build. Is the inspired learning jewel worth it to use?
"
Eastlawn wrote:
Hi thanks for the build. Is the inspired learning jewel worth it to use?

Cheap H.H Played around a fair bit with this on standard and found 1/2 the time it was too hard to get 4 notables to make it work. I suppose if it can easily be added to your build then give it a go and try for yourself.
Any word on the gloomfang version of this?
"
saxisa wrote:

Molten Strike Balls cant chain. You cant get enough chain for something like Lightning Strike. This is not the build for this amulet.

You can stay tuned for my Magma Orb Inqis that will be released on Wednesday if the patch notes drop and nothing major gets nerfed.

Also there is a new BIS chest available for this build I think.
"
kalanikila wrote:
Whats better non vp or vp. Im going to run with this for my starter just dont know how the survivability is without vp.

I used VP while leveling and then ended up switching to non VP, which imo feels really stronger.
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

Molten Strike Balls cant chain. You cant get enough chain for something like Lightning Strike. This is not the build for this amulet.

You can stay tuned for my Magma Orb Inqis that will be released on Wednesday if the patch notes drop and nothing major gets nerfed.

Also there is a new BIS chest available for this build I think.

Sounds interesting.

I just had a quick view on the ascendancy changes, and I didn't recognize any to our nodes. At least pen and crit stay the same. So I guess no changes here.

I saw you playing around with lightning strike at the end of the season? Is Molten Strike/Ancestral Call not the "meta" for this build anymore? Talking about Magma Orb already, it won't work with claws, will it?
Hello there, was wondering if ascendancy will be changed with the buff to Inquisitor tree.

Also, someone mentioned a new chest possibly for this build?

Just curious on updates. Will keep checking back.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info