[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
En3ka wrote:
this guide is abandoned :/

The guy updated it last Thursday! Haha
"
En3ka wrote:

Abandoned lol?
Author updating first post like every 5-7 days.
Thread getting also + 10 pages of same questions each day.
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
En3ka wrote:

Abandoned lol?
Author updating first post like every 5-7 days.
Thread getting also + 10 pages of same questions each day.

Yeah sometimes I abandon the guide for like 10 hours until I check by again. Also im planning on adding some Bonus Builds im currently theorycrafting.
"
Juggyyy wrote:

The ones who can think surely will be able to figure out if they want to use it they'd need to sacrifice gem slots for high level Enlighten and be forced to link Blood Magic to movement skill AND still have barely any mana to cast Molten Strike while getting the "amazing" benefits of added ele dmg equal to or worse to a single decent rolled abyss jewel without any utility like Herald of Ice.
Just leave Blasphemy-Enfeeble and the old Herald of Ice setup with Onslaught and Innervate,maybe even Ice Bite also as suggested some pages ago for people who don't like degening with Blood Rage - I've been testing it out and it's a decent alternative for map clearing, alltough keeping up frenzy charges isn't as consistent ( ofc you can even use both).

so you're basically telling me i can drop the herals altogether and use something more usefull like artic armour for example?
I Thought the herald was accounting for a good portion of the dps...

Anger + artic armour is a good replacement for the combo herald of ice + thunder?
Hey, any recommended weapons for lvling? I don't play melee often, I'm lvling using Blade Flurry if it matters.
Thanks for the help guys..
Hey guys,

I'm half way through, but I am struggling with attributes and gems.

With all the recommended uniques I'm lvling it's very hard to level up the gems too, at start I lacked dexterity, now I lack intellect.

And if I swap some gear I loose the resistance cap 75%..

"
rinseo wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm half way through, but I am struggling with attributes and gems.

With all the recommended uniques I'm lvling it's very hard to level up the gems too, at start I lacked dexterity, now I lack intellect.

And if I swap some gear I loose the resistance cap 75%..

Get +30 X stat nodes while lvling, craft required stat via masters on your lvling stuff..capped ress dsnt really matter till maps. so it wont be game changing to miss 10-15% from ress cap. Also rings/amuelt are good way to boost needed stat.
Wicked_Clown
OMG i dunno how to describe it.
I was just doing elder guardians,and then goes for Yellow t9 map Elder,he dropped Watcher's Eye that have a mod,that gain 16% of max. mana to maximum energy Shield while affected by Clarity.
Lol i checked poe.trade and there was like only 30 results with minimum price of !28! Exalts range to 200 Exalts!.
I put it for it,and have like 100 messages from different ppl who wanna buy it after 30 seconds!!!
That was my top POE jackpot for all times i guess,easy 28 Exalts!!!!
I can now upgrade some of my gear i guess :D
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Jan 7, 2018, 1:14:55 PM
Is this build good if all I plan to do is kill end game bosses? I have my lab and map farmer setup, just looking for my final piece.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info