[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Grimstarz wrote:
Can someone give me some advice on what would be the easyest way to get 3 red and 2 blue slots in a 5l evasion body armour? I'm still gearing my characters, but i'm waisting all my currency on getting these slots. I'm out of chromatics, and already waisted 400+ without any luck

Don't use Evasion based body armour in this build,if u wanna 3r3b(3r2b in your case).
You will need 10k+ chroms to roll this colors on it.
Get the 5L Astral Plate(strengh base),with life/and 3 resistances 30%+,they are like 1-3EX range or 5L Belly,easy to get these colors on this ones.

Better yet just straight up buy one that has 3 red 2 blue(base really doesn't matter at all, I used a shitty one with 300 armor and 50 es that I got for 5c untill guardians)with some life and resist like 70+ life 70+ total resist or something... corrupted ones are fine too as they are even cheaper.
"
Hephoran wrote:
Would the Wise Oak be any good for this build? I know it's a bit of a PitA to balance your resistances, but the reduced (ele) damage taken and the (ele) damage penetration might be nice.
Only thing i'm not sure about is flask uptime, i don't think we'll be able to keep it up during a full fight, right?

Looks like someone hasn't read what Inevitable Judgement ascendancy does...
"
Juggyyy wrote:

"
Hephoran wrote:
Would the Wise Oak be any good for this build? I know it's a bit of a PitA to balance your resistances, but the reduced (ele) damage taken and the (ele) damage penetration might be nice.
Only thing i'm not sure about is flask uptime, i don't think we'll be able to keep it up during a full fight, right?

Looks like someone hasn't read what Inevitable Judgement ascendancy does...

Whoops...

Anybody need a wise oak? :P
Also a suggestion for GornoDD - can we please just DELETE Herald of Thunder from the guide so people who can't think for themselves be all confused and ask about mana problems at least once or twice per page.
The ones who can think surely will be able to figure out if they want to use it they'd need to sacrifice gem slots for high level Enlighten and be forced to link Blood Magic to movement skill AND still have barely any mana to cast Molten Strike while getting the "amazing" benefits of added ele dmg equal to or worse to a single decent rolled abyss jewel without any utility like Herald of Ice.
Just leave Blasphemy-Enfeeble and the old Herald of Ice setup with Onslaught and Innervate,maybe even Ice Bite also as suggested some pages ago for people who don't like degening with Blood Rage - I've been testing it out and it's a decent alternative for map clearing, alltough keeping up frenzy charges isn't as consistent ( ofc you can even use both).
You will still have gem slots(If you're not forced to use nearly worthless Herald of Thunder,Enlighten,Blood Magic) for better utility things like Increased Duration on Immortal Call boosting it from 0,4 to 0,7 and over 10 secs of Vaal Grace or 7 secs of Vaal Haste - either with nearly 100% uptime while map clearing.
I've never used Blood Magic for movement skill and it works just fine even in no regen maps when I don't have such a large portion of my mana reserved for so little extra unnecessary benefit.
Hey there's a question again

In the thread Skilltree you selected AS (Berserking) but in Path of Buling not? What is the right one?

Both with with Vaal Pact

and

One more time , thanks a lot for this build ;) it can do anything with ease ;)

Today had my first ever uber atziri kill and got an axe :D
Shaper is really easy with this one too ;) can't really think of anything that this build can't do :)
here's my stuff ( lot's of space for improvements yet already capable of anything )
Spoiler

And my tooltip still at 70k unbuffed ;)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:

With Ancestral Call/AOE you mean?
Bcs for boss setup it is low a little or no?
Mine is 170k in h/o.
Spoiler
"
yans666 wrote:
hey i dont have alot of experience in POE yet but i realy do enjoy your guide and your build. yesterday i got a pair of Shadows and Dust Clasped Mitts for a set of jack in the box card and i was wondering if i should sell or keep those. I read a bit about the rampage mechanic on poe wiki but idd like to have ur opinion on these gloves(Shadows and Dust Clasped Mitts) vs Tomfist(murderous eye gem socketed)

thx in advance!!

Anyone plz
How do dual abyss socket Lightpoacher / Tombfist fare in this build? Shouldn't the flat added ele dmg be great?
So I started this build at the beggining of the league because I wanted to play BF, so the many changes during the first week kinda pissed me off a little bit, but boy it turned out amazingly well, Im having a blast with this build, BY FAR the hardest hitting one I've ever played, I melt Uber Aritzi like its a tier 5 boss, so Im gonna contribute here with my opinion on it.
This is my current gear, nothing too crazy but I had to spend several exalteds on it.
Spoiler

Im using the non-vaal version of the build because using a life on hit claw (with 320 edps, AS and crit). I think the leech is almost not necessary at all and you gain a lot of dps and life because of the extra jewel sockets.
My next invesmets are probably going to be on a +3 proj rats nest (15ex ouch) and then probably improving my jewels (they are just too expensive) or maybe getting some lvl 21 added lightning or Heralds, I'm not too sure yet.
I managed to overcap my resists while using a Biscos (so I can use a full dps neck for bosses)and a Tombfist without any resists on my jewels so I'm not planning on changing any other piece of gear, even tho they are not too amazing.

Pros:
- Incredible amounts of DPS, I've never melted the Shaper or Uber Atziri this incredibly fast.
- High survivability because of the life on hit on the claws, it is almost impossible to die as long as you are hitting things unless you get 1shoted in a nasty mods map.
- With the proper gear you can run any mods out there without much complication except Ele reflect (well, you could run Ele reflect but it is slow, tedious and extremelly risky, I wouldn't do that).
- Really fun to play and impressive looking.

Cons:
- Very low evasion (Im around 5k now) which means you can get a hard time in hard hitting maps with mods like hexproof. If you make some investment in your character you shouldnt die too much tho, but its not very tanky.
- Not the best in terms of clear speed. You have HUGE amounts of damage but because how Molten Strike works it doesnt feel like you are clearing at top speeds.
- It's an FPS destroyer, I have a decent computer but if you don't, you might want to play something else.
- Even tho the guide says "budget friendly", I don't think you can do a decent character without spending several exalteds on it considering the price of some important items in the build (the shield is a robbery compared to what it was last league)

Personal notes:
The Claw:I think it is very important to choose a Gemini Claw over any other because it has mana+life on hit. This enables you to run no regen and no leech maps without even noticing it. I tried many kinds of different bases and I think at least the Imperial base is very important for the build, but the Gemini Claw was the best performer for me by far.

The Gloves: Regarding the gloves, I started the build using maligaros, but I felt I needed some life so I switched to some cheap spike gloves with ele damage, later on I switched again to Tombfists with 2 abyssal sockets with decent life+3ele damage jewels on them. The damage boost with this gloves were AMAZING, plus you have intimidate and decent life on them if you use the proper jewels. My 3 jewels are life + 3 decent elemental damage rolls.

The Tree:If you are going to use the non-vaal build, you need to consider that you will lose some INT (30 or so), which you need to get from gear or an extra +30 INT node in your tree. Right now I have 30 int on my claw and my boots and I don't need INT anywhere else. In the other hand, if you have some life on hit in your claw you will NOT need vaal pact at all and you will gain a lot of dps by using the non-vaal pact build.

The gems:About the gem switching, I don't even switch any gem for T15 or lower bosses, I go as it is with the AC and AOE and the bosses melt anyways. When I'm facing strong top tier bosses like Elder, Shaper or Uber Atziri I switch AOE for Conc effect and after some testing I think switching AC for Damage on Full Life give a huge boost to your single target DPS without having to worry at all about your positioning.
I also switched Blood Rage for Ancestral Protector because I don't think AP will gain a lot from those links and by having Blood Rage on my claw I can remove the degen debuff if I need to by tapping X in a second.
About the Enlighten lvl 3. You don't really need it, most of the time I was using Flame Dash instead of it, but using it gives you some extra quality of life in certain moments. I eventually switched my flame dash linked with a 20% portal and a faster casting to a %cast speed sceptre in my secondary weapon for cases when I need to use it, and added my enlighten to my build just to test it out.

Conclusion:
The build is very fun to play, it clears well, it destroys every single boss you encounter in 5 seconds and it looks amazing. It is kinda expensive to make it really good but I think its worth it.
Im very happy with it, it is by far the strongest build I've ever played allowing me to kill Uber atziri deathless within the first couple of weeks of the League.

I can only thank the autor of the guide for the good job and the constant updates to the guide, I played a lot of builds that promised me millions of DPS and never delivered at all. I wasn't expecting this kind of damage in this build and its hard to say how much DPS I do but I'm gessing its in the millions.

Im sorry for the long text, I was bored today and needed something to do, I hope at least it helps someone to try the build out.

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Merdento on Jan 6, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
DjPapaz wrote:

With Ancestral Call/AOE you mean?
Bcs for boss setup it is low a little or no?
Mine is 170k in h/o.
Spoiler

Yep thats with AC and iAoe..but for bossing i only swap conc for iaoe which dsnt affect tooltip, so it stays the same ;) and it's more than enought ;) maybe not that fast as yours, but still matter of seconds ;)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info